Parents - tell me about your frustration with the stock market and investments

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from globejennabelson. Show globejennabelson's posts

Parents - tell me about your frustration with the stock market and investments

I am a Boston Globe reporter looking to interview parents about the crazy last month of the stock market and how families are feeling about their investments. Are you more cautious? Or more bullish? Tell me about it

Please email me at abelson@globe.com or call me at 617-929-3037

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

Re: Parents - tell me about your frustration with the stock market and investments

I can't speak for other young mothers of preschoolers (the majority of parents who post here)  but stock market? investments?

Try, making headwy on paying for the house we live in while keeping just a little ahead with the health insurance, taxes,  clothing and food budget, and insuring and running 2 cars.    Lucky to have  a little extra going into CDs with hopes they won't be touched before they  add up to at least 75% of the purchase price of the next car.