Pediatrican recommendation in Peabody

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostongirl88. Show bostongirl88's posts

Pediatrican recommendation in Peabody

We are moving to Peabody soon and I know there are quite a few hospitals in the area...Children's Hospital North, Lahey Clinic, etc. Can you recommend a good pediatrician for my son? He'll be turning 1 soon. TIA!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from culhasa. Show culhasa's posts

Re: Pediatrican recommendation in Peabody

Not sure how far you want to go....but my pediatrician is Dr. D at Woburn Pediatrics and we LOVE him.  (And have been very pleased with the majority of doctors/physician assistants there.)
    Good luck.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Notanewbie. Show Notanewbie's posts

I brought my son to Garden City Pediatrics in Beverly.  They are affiliated with Beverly Hospital and located on the grounds of the hospital.  The emergency room was recently redone and I had the unfortunate need to bring my son in when he fell off the bed at 10 months old.  The staff in the E.D. was amazing.  We were sent to a triage room right away to get us out of the germy waiting room and they happened to have a peidatric neurologist on duty that day (I don't know how common that is).  We saw Dr. Sleeper at the pedi office and LOVED him.  I've heard good things about the other doctors as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiveLoveLearnEnjoy. Show LiveLoveLearnEnjoy's posts

We go to pediatric healthcare associates in Melrose but they also have an office in peabody.  We really like them an highly recommend them!  The Peabody office is open 6 days a week!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from betty7. Show betty7's posts

Hi LLLE,  We're looking for a new pediatrician at PHA in Melrose, do you mind sharing who you see? And do you like him/her?  Thanks! (sorry to hijack the post)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

I took our boys to Peabody Pediatrics. It is located at the corner of Lowell Street and Rosewelt Avenue in West Peabody. Dr. Lipman and Dr. Kanarek are wonderful, but the intire staff of pediatricians are excellent. - Pingo

ETA: Just googled it to make sure it is still there. It is now called Pediatric Health Care.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GC1016. Show GC1016's posts

We also go to PHCA.  I love them.  It's a mega-practice, but so convenient/responsive.  We celebrated MLK with them this year (ear infection) and I love all the information I get at each check-up.  Highly recommend.  Our primary is in Salem, but we have been to Peabody quite a few times for sick-visits. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

We also like PHCA - we see Dr. Gebhart in Melrose but also in Peabody. we've only had 2 appts so far, but we love her! the  Peabody location also has long hours like up to 9PM so in an emergency you can still go in if it is later in the evening.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiveLoveLearnEnjoy. Show LiveLoveLearnEnjoy's posts

We saw Dr. Gebhart one time we took DS in with a rash and she was really nice.  Betty we see Dr. Kanarek and I like him a lot.  I have also seen Dr. Harper and we really liked her as well.  We haven't had a bad experience yet!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostongirl88. Show bostongirl88's posts

Thanks for the awesome suggestions! I think we will go with the PHCA practice then. I'll do some research on the doctors. Thanks everyone! :)