Pediatrician - Dr. Deborah James of Cambridge Garden Pediatrics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from durochec. Show durochec's posts

Pediatrician - Dr. Deborah James of Cambridge Garden Pediatrics

I am having a baby in July and looking for a new pediatrician.  I also have a 3.5 year old.  I heard good things about Dr. Deborah James' practice in cambridge.  Has anyone used Dr. James?  I also heard great things about Dr. Riney but unfortunately she is not accepting new patients.  Please let me know.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1199110. Show user_1199110's posts

Re: Pediatrician - Dr. Deborah James of Cambridge Garden Pediatrics

We have been seeing Dr. James for almost 2 years now with our son. She is wonderful! She is patient, kind, and funny, and doesn't seem to get frustrated with all the calls from a new parent (even though I'm sure she answers the same questions over and over all day). I've never had trouble getting an appointment and almost never have to wait long to be seen (very occasionally). She is out on maternity leave right now, but has coverage through three different doctors until she returns. Last I spoke with her, she is expecting to return mid July.... I'm due with my second at the end of June and she will follow that baby as well. I highly recommend her.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

We go to Dr. Riney and have seen or spoken with every doctor at that practice (we're new parents and have tormented them with endless questions and needless worrying). I'd recommend any of the pediatricians at Epstein, Ballenger and Goldstein. Everyone who works there is great. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from durochec. Show durochec's posts

Thanks for your response. When I called Dr. Riney's office, the receptionist told me the practice is not accepting new patients and referred me to Dr. James.

We go to Dr. Riney and have seen or spoken with every doctor at that practice (we're new parents and have tormented them with endless questions and needless worrying). I'd recommend any of the pediatricians at Epstein, Ballenger and Goldstein. Everyone who works there is great. 
    Posted by lemonmelon

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

Yeah, thanks for nothing, huh? Sorry! Best of luck to you in your search!

Sections
Shortcuts