Princess Party

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sanfran06. Show sanfran06's posts

Princess Party

I would like to have a princess themed party for my 4 year old.
    Has anyone hired any character companies and can offer suggestions?  She is specifically interested in Cinderella.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JKFDais15. Show JKFDais15's posts

Re: Princess Party

HI San Fran.. my cousin actually dresses as princesses for kids parties.. she has been cinderella, arielle, belle, etc.. i can find out the company, etc for you if you are interested. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JKFDais15. Show JKFDais15's posts

fyi - here is the company she works for on the side.  i just checked with her. 
    http://www.kidspartyproductions.com/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from quadgirl1234. Show quadgirl1234's posts

We used Kids Party Productions for my 2 yo bday party.  She had minnie mouse and for my neices 2yo party she had elmo.  They were great to work with!  I wish I could remember the ladies name that dressed up. 

She was there for an hour, the first half she played games and did balloon animals and the second half was her dressed up.  It was so worth the money!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lostgrouse. Show Lostgrouse's posts

We had a princess party (without a princess) for my 3 y.o.  For ours, we had the kids decorate princess hats (or king crowns) by using plain party hats, streamers, stickers, etc.  They also had a big dress up box for the kids.  

Sections
Shortcuts