Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Recipe & shopping list sites?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mckate. Show mckate's posts

Recipe & shopping list sites?

Hey all – does anyone know of a site that has recipes and then can populate a shopping list? I know it sounds like the epitome of laziness – but any extra time I can save – is worth it!

Thanks in advance

KS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Re: Recipe & shopping list sites?

I'm pretty sure  that Real Simple Magazine does this on a regular basis.  Google real simple and you should get their web site.  I have a subscription and I know they've done it before. I'm not a huge fan of their recipies so I haven't used it before, but it looks handy.  GL. 

If it's not Real Simple, then it may be Women's Health. I have subscriptions to both and they both generally arrive at the same time, so I may be mixing them up.  HTH!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunshinemrs. Show sunshinemrs's posts

Hmm, I'm not sure about recipe to shopping list but I know www.recipekey.com can find recipes based on what ingredients you have on hand already.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GC1016. Show GC1016's posts

Epicurious does this for their Everyday Cooking section -- they give you a week's worth of meals & then a shopping list.  I think they also do this for regular recipes, but I'm not sure. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I haven't used it, but only because I never thought to look for a site like this before!  I think I will...

Healthy Grocery List

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SarahInActon. Show SarahInActon's posts

The Epicurious iPhone app does this and I use it all the time!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skfboston. Show skfboston's posts

Absolutely www.plummelo.com. It makes the shopping list for you based on your recipes. It solved all my meal planning problems and saves so much time - it is awesome!

Sections
Shortcuts