Dear Boston.com Moms,

My name is Kristen S. White and I am a fourth year student at the Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology.  As part of a research study I am conducting, I am looking for participants to complete an online survey.  To be eligible to participate, you must be at least 25 years old, separated or divorced from your child(ren)'s other parent, divorced no more than once, and your child(ren) were under age eighteen at the time of you divorce.

All information that you share will be kept confidential and private.  The survey is available online and will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.  If you meet the participation criteria and are interested, please click on the link below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=fEW6OSj18Zl0aWwmPFRzXA_3d_3d

The intended benefit of this study is to better understand how divorced parents might use their parenting plans as an effective tool to assist them in coparenting after their family reconfigures into two families.  While there are no obvious anticipated risks to participation in this study, it is foreseeable that some respondents may experience unexpected feelings or distress as a result of responding to the questionnaire.  Should you choose to respond to the survey and experience distress, please contact me at kristen_white@mspp.edu and I will assist you in finding a local facility or clinician to help you manage your reaction to this study.

Additionally, please forward this email to all the contacts in you address book.  Thank you for your participation and help in my research.

Please contact me at kristen_white@mspp.edu with any questions.

Sincerely,

Kristen S. White
Doctoral Student
Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology