Sale on maternity clothes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from julper. Show julper's posts

Yes, I just bought a bunch of maternity clothes this weekend. Old Navy was having an incredible clearance sale of all their winter maternity. I seriously got maternity pants for like $2.50! They are also having a pretty good online sale for T's, cami's, and Jeans.� Motherhood was also having an in-store sale, and I got a lot of great stuff! I'm wearing a maternity blazer that I got there for only $9.99!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rysmom. Show rysmom's posts

I have a maternity bathing suit from Motherhood. I got it this fall for 9.99. The quality is fine since you are going to need it for less than 9 months. I use it 2 times/week and have washed it many times. The only thing I have trouble with is that when I am in the pool I have felt like I might pop out of the top but that has only happened a few times. I got the boring old lady black suit with the skirt. It was the only one they had at the time. The return policy for web purchases was fine and quick. I ordered what I thought were maternity PJ's and they ended up being nursing ones. The refund was on my card quickly.

Sections
Shortcuts