Sale on maternity clothes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rysmom. Show rysmom's posts

I have a maternity bathing suit from Motherhood. I got it this fall for 9.99. The quality is fine since you are going to need it for less than 9 months. I use it 2 times/week and have washed it many times. The only thing I have trouble with is that when I am in the pool I have felt like I might pop out of the top but that has only happened a few times. I got the boring old lady black suit with the skirt. It was the only one they had at the time. The return policy for web purchases was fine and quick. I ordered what I thought were maternity PJ's and they ended up being nursing ones. The refund was on my card quickly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from julper. Show julper's posts

Yes, I just bought a bunch of maternity clothes this weekend. Old Navy was having an incredible clearance sale of all their winter maternity. I seriously got maternity pants for like $2.50! They are also having a pretty good online sale for T's, cami's, and Jeans.� Motherhood was also having an in-store sale, and I got a lot of great stuff! I'm wearing a maternity blazer that I got there for only $9.99!

Sections
Shortcuts