Should I have sent another gift?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beckjag. Show beckjag's posts

I'm not an etiquette expert, but as the mother of 2, if I had had a baby shower, I would not expect a friend who would have had to fly to come to a shower to send a gift when she couldn't come.Obviously I'm no grammar expert either, b/c that's an awful sentence.In other words, if you want to send a gift, go ahead, but Emily Post will not rise from the grave to "tsk tsk" you if you don't.� Just send a card mentioning that you're looking forward to meeting the baby when you visit later.�

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from julper. Show julper's posts

So cute! I got pg in October and found out on Halloween!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

I would say there is nothing to do but send your regrets.

And a random note, my Mom told me she thinks I will be preggers in October, and my sister told me that she thinks we are going to have a honeymoon baby!� But I think both are wrong, however I am guessing they are setting up a secret little family pool.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

I think you bringing a gift when you go to visit her and the baby would be more than generous.� Or maybe you could go to the baby shower and announce "you are pregnant".�� Just kidding of course.�

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from downtoearth. Show downtoearth's posts

But I'm still worried - should I have sent a gift to the shower, too??�no.� You have already given her her shower gift.Mind you, this is a person who took almost a year (!) to send her wedding thank you notes, never sent me a thank-you for the gift I gave her last Fall, and, as I said, used my wedding to announce her pregnancy.�Stop it now, as my dear sainted Mother always said, "Two wrongs don't make a right."� We are talking about you, not her.� If she is your friend, you can forgive her minor inadequacies.� As her friend, you must behave as well as you know how.�