Sleep Sacks - how many?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prill. Show Prill's posts

Sleep Sacks - how many?

Further to another posters comment somewhere about Isis having Sleep Sacks on sale, I think I might get a few.

Just wondering how many people usually have/buy?
    I was thinking two newborn/small swaddlers and two non-swaddling ones (maybe the next size up)?

Does that sound like too much? Not enough?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from amy-lynn. Show amy-lynn's posts

Re: Sleep Sacks - how many?

I had 2-3 of each size for DD until she was in the 18 month size, going with fleecy ones for the colder weather and the cotton ones for summer. You probably will want/need 3 in the smaller sizes since they are more likely to get soiled from spit-up or diaper blow-outs. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prill. Show Prill's posts

Thanks Amy - that is what I had suspected...

It's a whole new world of having to consider how throw up/p00 will affect any clothing purchases!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

I'm waiting till I get the few that I registered for and if I don't get them I'm heading to marshalls/tjmaxx they have them for 5.99 each! Summer Infant brand, can't go wrong with that! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

I have the Swaddle Me fleece ones since the baby was born in February.  Received 2 at my shower and bought 2 more after the baby was born.  I'd suggest having at least 3.
    And now we use a random fabulous blanket for swaddling so I have no use for the Swaddle Mes!!  But I put DD in the gown part and then swaddle her with the blanket instead of the second piece, so still getting use out of them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from winter09wedding. Show winter09wedding's posts

I love sleep sacks... and they don't go on sale very often.
    if they are going to daycare, buy one extra for the other place (I just leave it there until fridays when i do laundry.)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CoffeeQueen. Show CoffeeQueen's posts

I love the sleep sacks too.  The laundry piece gets a little easier when they are past the spitting up and pooing on everything phase. I was doing atleast one load of baby stuff every other day in the beginnning.  We didn't use the swaddle me sacks (just 5 a+a muslin blankets) and those babies were in a constant rotation through the wash machine.

Now we have 2 sacks at home and 1 at daycare. It works with our laundry schedule.

Sections
Shortcuts