So HERE is where you all are....miss you!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

So HERE is where you all are....miss you!

Fra's napping post was featured on the front page of the Lifestyle section and it make me think back so fondly on the "good old days" when the wedding boards were alive and well. 

So, I clicked on Fra's post and there is Miss Lily and then there's a post from Alfie!  And there are probably tons of posts from a lot of other old friends.  It was so exciting.

As an "older bride" who is now enrolled in AARP, LOL, I don't check the parenting boards but it sure was good to see you all.  Made me smile.

Love to you all!

Your friend,

Cosmogirl

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Re: So HERE is where you all are....miss you!

Good to see you Cos! Yes, lots of us have moved over to the Parent boards! 

Where are the new brides? It's pretty dead over there...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from misslily. Show misslily's posts

Hi Cosmo! Yes - we're all over here discussing sleep, eating and nuturing of babies and toddlers.
    I do sometimes miss a good old "open/cash bar" fight or a huge thread about some attrocity committed by some poor bridesmaid. :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

I agree - miss the wedding boards!!  Always checking just in case...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trouble30. Show Trouble30's posts

hehe... those wedding boards were such a good resource when I was planning my wedding too!  It's so hard to believe that was 5 years ago and I've been over here in moms for over 2 years!  Where does the time go??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Hi Cos!!  Was thinking of you last week after the other wedding boards post.  I hope you're doing well!  I still keep in touch with 2BWed over Facebook.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Hi, Cos! :)