Sticky Stealing Issue

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from blushingbride1. Show blushingbride1's posts

Sticky Stealing Issue

Personally, I think I would let this one go... It really stinks, but chalk it up as a 'lessons learned' and remember it for the next time you have a party at your house.

You just have no way of knowing if it was a child or a parent... Also, how can you be sure that someone from the party made off with it in the first place?

I don't think the guilty person would fess up if someone from the party did take it. And, if you send a message like that to the parents, it may be taken the wrong way by the people who weren't involved.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prill. Show Prill's posts

Sticky Stealing Issue

That's a tough one! Do you have any inkling as to who it could have been? Could it have been a parent?
    If you can do it nicely, and in a way that is non-confrontational and non-accusatory, then you could raise it, but maybe be prepared from some backlash and/or parents who think it couldn't possibly have been their little Johnny that did it!

You would have thought that parents with children that age would notice if suddenly their kids were flushed with cash!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from misslily. Show misslily's posts

Sticky Stealing Issue

I'm with ALF - my first thought is that you have a sticky fingered parent on your hands.
    I'm not sure how you go about asking your guests if they walked off with your husband's money. I don't think the guilty party is likely to have an attack of remorse and confess.
    I think you may have to let it go.

I'm curious - was the money ON the bureau or IN the bureau? Not that it really matters but I'm wondering about someone who is brazen enough to rifle through your drawers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Sticky Stealing Issue

Do you really think it was a kid? At those ages, I would think it was a parent. Why would a kid be in your husband's bureau? A parent would know where to look for money.