Summer babies how many onesies?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rysmom. Show rysmom's posts

Well, my son was born in August so we didn't have the sleeve issue.� He spent a lot of time in a diaper.I would imagine short sleeve would be okay.� Maybe it would be a good idea to get a cotton cardigan.��Someone just gave me�one from Old Navy.� It would serve the purpose of the long sleeved onesies without having to get more.� My baby is due in 3 weeks and most of the ones I have are short sleeved.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rysmom. Show rysmom's posts

You are probably right that you should suggest larger sizes.� I would say a 2-3 of each/day is good to be on the safe side.� I don't think we ever�used more than that�for our August baby and often less. � After my son was born all baby gifts I give are larger sizes and come with gift receipts!� I can't tell you how many store credits we ended up with. �I remember once he was in 12 month clothes we had to start buying everything.��Not that I want to sound ungreatful for the gifts we got - they were awesome and very generous.���The new wardrobe�hurt the wallet a bit especially after not needing to buy a thing for so long!