Things to do around Brockton with 4 year old

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bethr305. Show bethr305's posts

Things to do around Brockton with 4 year old

Hello everyone,

It is a very long story, which I will spare you the details, but I could really use your help! I need to entertain a 4 1/2 year old little boy on several occaions over the next few weeks. He lives in Brockton, and I am so unfamiliar with that area, I am coming up blank on ideas! I can take him out of Brockton, but not more than 10 miles or so. I can't even find a good resource to search for help! The best i can think of is bowling - but there MUST be things going on around Brockton/Stoughton, even Foxboro and Sharon, I just can't find them. Any help is GREATLY appriciated. Thank you so much! Beth

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bethr305. Show bethr305's posts

Re: Things to do around Brockton with 4 year old

In Response to Re: Things to do around Brockton with 4 year old:

Thanks!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MM379. Show MM379's posts

The Easton Children's Museum is FABULOUS
    Not sure if Kingston is too far (try taking 44 there) but Pump N Jump in the Kingston mall is good too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rama8677. Show rama8677's posts

Patriot Place in Foxboro has several free events for kids. Check out there website for details. Every week the movie theatre has a different character come visit (ie Dora, Elmo, Curious George) and they often give free pizza and play a short movie.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

Take him to the EASTON CHILDREN'S MUSEUM!!!! in Easton, MA $ next town over from Brockton (Hello! MapQuest) AMES LIBRARY free in Easton, MA...well within your 10 mile radius!

Lazer Tag in Randolph, MA??? $

There has to be a crafts place in the area where the kid can paint a plate, bowl, ornament for Mom & Dad.....$

ENJOY!
    Laughing

Sections
Shortcuts