WEDN07 - How's it going?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

WEDN07 - How's it going?

just adding another post to bump this back up to the top so hopefully WED will see it....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

WEDN07 - How's it going?

I see that Jacob's original birthday is fast approaching and I've been wondering how he's doing and how you're doing....

I know you were hoping that he'd be transferred to your local hospital -- did that happen?  Any idea when  you might be able to take the little guy home.

Just wanted to let you know you're  never far from my thoughts!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

WEDN07 - How's it going?

Wed, I am so glad Jacob continues to do well. That is great that he is in a hospital closer to you and off oxygen. Thanks for the link to his website- it's great to see all the positive changes he's gone through. Hope you're doing well!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

WEDN07 - How's it going?

Thanks so much you guys......the silence was deafening and I was starting to get scared!  I know she'll check in at some point! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WEDN07. Show WEDN07's posts

WEDN07 - How's it going?

Hello, Hello!!!!! I am here, alive and well. Sorry I haven't been checking in lately. Things have been crazy now that the little guy has been transferred to a smaller hospital in Plymouth. I am there pretty much all day.

We are working on getting him to BF 8 times a day. If worse comes to worse and he needs to take a bottle (of my pumped milk) that is fine, but he still has the tube in his nose and they have to gavage him when he gets lazy.

He has been off oxygen for a couple of weeks so once he eats without the tube for 24 hours and gains weight he will be on his way home!!!! We are so excited! He will be 4 months old July 23rd and it is about time he came home. His due date was this past Monday and that was kind of a strange day. I cried....first time in awhile actually, but he is doing so well I never stay sad long.

Most likely he will come home on a multi-vitamin and iron for his anemia! Not bad for a 24 weeker.

Here is the link to his CaringBrodge site for those who were unaware he had one. The picture on the homepage is the most recent. He has a fat, little face and is weighing in today at 7 lb 6 oz!!!! You'd never know he weighed a pound and a half at birth. I will try and check in more often. I actually logged on today to see if julper had her bambino yet!

www.caringbridge.org/visit/jacobstewart

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rysmom. Show rysmom's posts

WEDN07 - How's it going?

[Quote]
    Hi Cosmo!  Just incase you didn't see this post...  I hope you are well.
    am1028
    Member Since 7/24/2007
    Comments: 123
    7/8/2008 9:12:21 PM
    I don't know if WEDN07 is checking these boards, but she did post on another message board yesterday.  Yesterday was his original due date, and Jacob is doing great, he should be going home sometime soon.  

Has anyone heard from WedNo7, and about little Jacob?  A side conversation on a thread I missed?  She was so regular on the wedding boards before here, wondering how things have been going.  This must be close to her original due time.

Bizz - Great news.  Congratulations!  Pretty name, Adeline.  Sounds like everything is going well for your family.

from whatawagSBNy-2 in Post #9021904
    [/Quote]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red1977. Show Red1977's posts

WEDN07 - How's it going?

Wed - happy "birthday" to Jacob!  This is the first time I've looked at your site, and I must say going through the pictures, Jacob is looking stronger and stronger.  I hope he gets to come home soon.  You are such a strong woman - you didn't give up hope, and look at how well he is doing!  It's really a miracle.  Congratulations!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from am1028. Show am1028's posts

WEDN07 - How's it going?

I  saw you posted on the Nest on Monday and was going to reply to you, but once I got back to my office after a meeting, I couldn't find the post anymore.  I have been following the updates on Jacob's caringbridge site since you gave me the link in April and am so glad he is doing so well.  You must be so happy he'll be coming home soon.  Happy 0 Birthday to Jacob and best to you and your family.
    [Quote]Hello, Hello!!!!! I am here, alive and well. Sorry I haven't been checking in lately. Things have been crazy now that the little guy has been transferred to a smaller hospital in Plymouth. I am there pretty much all day.

We are working on getting him to BF 8 times a day. If worse comes to worse and he needs to take a bottle (of my pumped milk) that is fine, but he still has the tube in his nose and they have to gavage him when he gets lazy.

He has been off oxygen for a couple of weeks so once he eats without the tube for 24 hours and gains weight he will be on his way home!!!! We are so excited! He will be 4 months old July 23rd and it is about time he came home. His due date was this past Monday and that was kind of a strange day. I cried....first time in awhile actually, but he is doing so well I never stay sad long.

Most likely he will come home on a multi-vitamin and iron for his anemia! Not bad for a 24 weeker.

Here is the link to his CaringBrodge site for those who were unaware he had one. The picture on the homepage is the most recent. He has a fat, little face and is weighing in today at 7 lb 6 oz!!!! You'd never know he weighed a pound and a half at birth. I will try and check in more often. I actually logged on today to see if julper had her bambino yet!

www.caringbridge.org/visit/jacobstewart[/Quote]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarahbth. Show sarahbth's posts

WEDN07 - How's it going?

Happy Birthday Jacob!   You  WedNO7  have the best attitude.  So many Moms of preemies I met while nursing, and as a SW,  always have a feeling their baby is behind, at 3 and 4 they are asking when will my child catch up.  Looking at his development - he is now due, and at over 7 pounds and off oxygen,  needs to establish regular feeding, then go home.
         Sounds as though he is doing great.  This has been a long road for you and his Daddy,  I hope it is clear sailing from here on out.

Hope the hospital gets their act together RE: feeding schedule.
    Keep in mind that although they set a general policy, YOU  approve every part of his treatment plan, or it does not happen.  Baby need to establish,  when I am hungry, I signal Mommy and she feeds me. The  success of such feedings rather then simply falling asleep at a scheduled time  matters not just now, but for a long time.
         If Plymouth continues to support a policy that defeats breastfeeding,  get back to TUfts on the phone,  or call a nursing league.    Totally unacceptable , and they do accept Gov funds (as a hospital, part of a block grant) for promoting breastfeeding.  Stand up and Holler  for Jacob. 
    To a happy and healthy Boy!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rysmom. Show rysmom's posts

WEDN07 - How's it going?

Hi Cosmo!  Just incase you didn't see this post...
    am1028
    Member Since 7/24/2007
    Comments: 123
    7/8/2008 9:12:21 PM
    I don't know if WEDN07 is checking these boards, but she did post on another message board yesterday.  Yesterday was his original due date, and Jacob is doing great, he should be going home sometime soon.  

Has anyone heard from WedNo7, and about little Jacob?  A side conversation on a thread I missed?  She was so regular on the wedding boards before here, wondering how things have been going.  This must be close to her original due time.

Bizz - Great news.  Congratulations!  Pretty name, Adeline.  Sounds like everything is going well for your family.

from whatawagSBNy-2 in Post #9021904
    [Quote]just adding another post to bump this back up to the top so hopefully WED will see it....[/Quote]