Where did everyone go?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KT75. Show KT75's posts

Where did everyone go?

Good Luck/Congrat Bizz!!!  Can't wait to hear about the baby!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KAM2007. Show KAM2007's posts

Where did everyone go?

[Quote]

I'm out here lurking when I can.  Right now I'm in the hospital on modified bedrest (have been since 6/15) and the internet service is spotty at best so I don't have the time to fight with the new site to make things post.  I'm scheduled to have a c-section tomorrow at noon, so I'm very excited about that.  A little nervous about having a surgery, but I think that's a natural reaction, I know everything will be fine.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well!

[/Quote]

Good luck Bizz! How exciting. Post when you're feeling better and let us know you, your little one, and your DH are doing! Congratulations!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from le2329. Show le2329's posts

Where did everyone go?

my son is almost 4 months old.  He's so much fun, especially now, he's giggling and smiling up a storm.  I love the age of your son!  What an expolatory age! My friends kids are between 13 and 15 months old.  What fun ages.  I love spending time with them.  It also great to see how I have to  baby proof my house in the next few months.  :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KAM2007. Show KAM2007's posts

Where did everyone go?

[Quote]Lets hope the 3rd time is a charm...I've been trying to post an update since Wednesday, but keep getting an error message.

Any how, It's a girl!  Adeline Marie was born at 1:47pm on Friday June 27th.  She was 5 lbs 12 ozs and 18.5 inches long.  She was/is in perfect health, and there were no complications with me or the surgery.  We are both doing great, we were able to leave the hospital on Tuesday.  It is so nice to be home!  The hospital stay wasn't bad for what it was, but the days got very long and it is great to finally be in the comfort and privacy of my own home.

So far we are extremely lucky the baby has an excellent temperment and has been eating well 2 or 3 ozs every 4 or 5 hours and at night she sleeps for 4 to 5 hours at a time, so we feed her before we go to bed and only have to get up with her once during the night!  Once we adjust to all the little noises she makes (or doesn't make, which can be just as nerve wracking) we should be able to sleep peacefully!

Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts, everything went much better than expected so they must have worked.[/Quote]

Congratulations! How exciting!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from culhasa. Show culhasa's posts

Where did everyone go?

Good luck Bizz!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from am1028. Show am1028's posts

Where did everyone go?

CONGRATS, BIZZ!  I am so glad everything went well and your DD is healthy!  I love the name.  Our daughter was just like that, a good eater and sleeper.  We kept thinking it couldn't continue like that, but other than her growth spurts and a couple weeks ago when she was on her hunger strike after I went back to work, she has continued to be a very easy, happy baby.  I hope your daughter continues that way as well.  Enjoy every second.  The time really does fly.....

[Quote]Lets hope the 3rd time is a charm...I've been trying to post an update since Wednesday, but keep getting an error message.

Any how, It's a girl!  Adeline Marie was born at 1:47pm on Friday June 27th.  She was 5 lbs 12 ozs and 18.5 inches long.  She was/is in perfect health, and there were no complications with me or the surgery.  We are both doing great, we were able to leave the hospital on Tuesday.  It is so nice to be home!  The hospital stay wasn't bad for what it was, but the days got very long and it is great to finally be in the comfort and privacy of my own home.

So far we are extremely lucky the baby has an excellent temperment and has been eating well 2 or 3 ozs every 4 or 5 hours and at night she sleeps for 4 to 5 hours at a time, so we feed her before we go to bed and only have to get up with her once during the night!  Once we adjust to all the little noises she makes (or doesn't make, which can be just as nerve wracking) we should be able to sleep peacefully!

Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts, everything went much better than expected so they must have worked.[/Quote]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from le2329. Show le2329's posts

Where did everyone go?

Hi Everyone~

I'm usually a lurker on these boards and being a new Mom, I have learned a lot from others experiences and advice.  But since Boston.com changed the format these boards have been very quiet.  I'm just wondering if there are other boards people are posting on? 

Thank you!!  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

Where did everyone go?

Has anyone heard from WedNo7, and about little Jacob?  A side conversation on a thread I missed?  She was so regular on the wedding boards before here, wondering how things have been going.  This must be close to her original due time.

Bizz - Great news.  Congratulations!  Pretty name, Adeline.  Sounds like everything is going well for your family.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from julper. Show julper's posts

Where did everyone go?

I am expecting my first child in about two weeks! I post on iVillage.com. They have "play groups" for every age, so you can talk to other moms about what is going on with your child.  They also have expecting clubs for every month  you are due when you are pregnant.   It's very different from boston.com since it's a national forum, but it's a lot more active, too.

I kind of left boston.com after the format change because I just think the new format is so annoying. I just created a post about where to get a nursing bra though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from le2329. Show le2329's posts

Where did everyone go?

Julper~ I've explored iVillage a bit, but found myself lost, is there a trick to navigating the boards? I also haven't devoted a lot of time to figure it out either.. I'm usually doing too many things at once! new mom, my mind is every where! lol,

Enjoy meeting your little bean in a few weeks!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from culhasa. Show culhasa's posts

Where did everyone go?

Congrats Bizz!  Enjoy....the time flies by!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarahbth. Show sarahbth's posts

Where did everyone go?

Lucky you, she seems to be settling in nicely.  Love  the name Adeline Marie.  I know what you mean about too quiet (are they breathing?) or weird noises. 
         I have concluded my daughter's coos and bubbles are enough to reassure us without distress.  But my son may have a parrot or cookoo in his makeup.  When he gets excercising,  or hungry, he makes what sound like bird calls  or loud chirping.  Better than screeching or endless crying, don't get me wrong.  But it does disturb my sleep, I go in and he is arm waving (conducting?) and rolling around.    But he loves his rocking crib, and arm waving sets it off a rocking,  so now that we moved it away from the wall so it does not thump, thump thump (heard through the house).  I guess we should be happy  he self quiets  after 10 - 15 minutes and goes back to sleep.   Like you say, just takes getting used to.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarahbth. Show sarahbth's posts

Where did everyone go?

Julper,  Bizz -  I've been such a happy new mommy,  and have been thinking about you.  Good luck on your C section Bizz, by the time you read this you'll be done with it.   And Julper , due in 2 weeks means, any time,  sooner or later.  Luck to you too.
    The change in the boards has been more of a PIA than giving birth was.  I  hope we hear from you both.  Be happy and healthy - Sarahbth

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KT75. Show KT75's posts

Where did everyone go?

Congrats Bizz!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Where did everyone go?

[Quote]

I'm out here lurking when I can.  Right now I'm in the hospital on modified bedrest (have been since 6/15) and the internet service is spotty at best so I don't have the time to fight with the new site to make things post.  I'm scheduled to have a c-section tomorrow at noon, so I'm very excited about that.  A little nervous about having a surgery, but I think that's a natural reaction, I know everything will be fine.

[/Quote]

Congrats, Bizz.  Your new little one will have the same b'day as my DH!  June 27 is a great day!  Good luck!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from culhasa. Show culhasa's posts

Where did everyone go?

I also lurk on the boards...hasn't been a whole lot going on!  I have been over to the bomoms site as well....but haven't posted a whole lot there either.  How old is your child?  My son is 15 months and is getting into everything!  He hasn't started talking yet....so we are anxiously awaiting that! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from am1028. Show am1028's posts

Where did everyone go?

I don't know if WEDN07 is checking these boards, but she did post on another message board yesterday.  Yesterday was his original due date, and Jacob is doing great, he should be going home sometime soon.  
    [Quote]

Has anyone heard from WedNo7, and about little Jacob?  A side conversation on a thread I missed?  She was so regular on the wedding boards before here, wondering how things have been going.  This must be close to her original due time.

Bizz - Great news.  Congratulations!  Pretty name, Adeline.  Sounds like everything is going well for your family.

[/Quote]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from am1028. Show am1028's posts

Where did everyone go?

[Quote]

[/Quote]

BIZZ-2,  Don't know if you'll get this before your baby is born, but I wanted to wish you the best of luck with the c-section and the new baby!!!!  Please let us know how everything went!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rysmom. Show rysmom's posts

Where did everyone go?

Congratulations Bizz!  Enjoy every moment!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from le2329. Show le2329's posts

Where did everyone go?

Bizz-2, Congratulations!! what an exciting time. Have fun meeting your little bean tomorrow!!