Why do Belligerent Semi-Literates Post Rambling Questions to which they Do Not Want Answers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

Why do Belligerent Semi-Literates Post Rambling Questions to which they Do Not Want Answers?

And then respond in a childish and petulant manner to everyone who deigns to humor them? Are they performing research for a high school project? Are they gathering quotes for a sad little blog nobody will ever read? Or are they just bored and mentally ill?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beniceboston. Show beniceboston's posts

Re: Why do Belligerent Semi-Literates Post Rambling Questions to which they Do Not Want Answers?

So, Lemon - I guess you don't know either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GC1016. Show GC1016's posts

Re: Why do Belligerent Semi-Literates Post Rambling Questions to which they Do Not Want Answers?

Oh, BDC ... bring me a Like button, please. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

So im asuming benice and GC dont no either?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

A simple question was put forth and not one answer could be found. Your children will be the ones in therapy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lostgrouse. Show Lostgrouse's posts

Like Like Like!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leila32. Show Leila32's posts

Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself. MANKIND. Basically, it’s made up of two separate words “mank”and “ind.” What do these words mean? It’s a mystery and that’s why so is mankind.

~ Jack Handy

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from purplecow89. Show purplecow89's posts

For the same reason kids start WWIII in the living room whenever the phone rings...it gets attention.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself. MANKIND. Basically, it’s made up of two separate words “mank”and “ind.” What do these words mean? It’s a mystery and that’s why so is mankind. ~ Jack Handy
    Posted by Leila32[/QUOTE]

I LIKE LIKE LIKE this post!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lostgrouse. Show Lostgrouse's posts

Ah the good ol' days of SNL.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

In Response to Re: Why do Belligerent Semi-Literates Post Rambling Questions to which they Do Not Want Answers?:
    [QUOTE]For the same reason kids start WWIII in the living room whenever the phone rings...it gets attention.
    Posted by purplecow89[/QUOTE]
    Good point. For my part, I've never understood why an adult would want negative attention.

I feel another post coming on.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

You guys are my favorite.

Reading these posts is almost as fun as watching Glee!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lostgrouse. Show Lostgrouse's posts

Everybody kiss and make up now!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ModeratorJen. Show ModeratorJen's posts

Well said, lostgrouse!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

That's just not hygienic.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Heis, you might truly be earnest and sincere, but honestly, your tone (aka communication style) has an offensiveness about it that prompts negative responses, chiding, and sarcasm.  It's not random negativity due to anything other than your vaguely accusatory and instigative tone.  I share this in hopes you can work on coming across as sincere as you say you are, and I assume that's your goal give your apology in which you sound truly surprised to have offended so many people.