A laugh for all you nursing mamas out there..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trouble30. Show Trouble30's posts

A laugh for all you nursing mamas out there..

A friend of mine posted this on FB.  It is funny because it's so true (especially the sleeping husband part in my case!).  Enjoy!

http://crappypictures.typepad.com/crappy-pictures/breastfeeding/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sally2340. Show Sally2340's posts

Re: A laugh for all you nursing mamas out there..

That was awesome- thanks!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Awesome! So true - Pingo

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Oooohhhh that last frame.  The *one* thing you do not want to hear.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lissafro. Show lissafro's posts

It's not even funny because it's so true.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lissafro. Show lissafro's posts

I definitely have been tempted to wake my husband up out of spite before.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I have woken my husband up out of spite before.  He fell right back asleep and didn't remember it happening the next morning. ugh.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from misslily. Show misslily's posts

I didn't even nurse or have my twins co-sleep and I can relate to the whole thing.
    Especially the darn cats.  I've actually been tempted to put the real MissLily down I've been so distraught about her waking me up...and i've had her for 14 years! Longer than my husband or my kids!
    Of course, it isn't helping that she's started peeing on my bed recently do voice her displeasure about having to share a home with two toddlers. (sigh)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lissafro. Show lissafro's posts

In Response to Re: A laugh for all you nursing mamas out there..:
    I didn't even nurse or have my twins co-sleep and I can relate to the whole thing. Especially the darn cats.  I've actually been tempted to put the real MissLily down I've been so distraught about her waking me up...and i've had her for 14 years! Longer than my husband or my kids! Of course, it isn't helping that she's started peeing on my bed recently do voice her displeasure about having to share a home with two toddlers. (sigh)
    Posted by misslily

Ah!  Just when you got them potty trained! :(

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trouble30. Show Trouble30's posts

Ugh, last night I almost threw both my furballs out into the woods.  My 11 year old boy kitty started yowling at my bedroom door at about 1am (I guess he got hungry early).  I guess my girl kitty got fed up with him and there was a huge scuffle with screaming and hissing.  Luckily neither baby woke up for that.  Unfortunately, DS did wake at 3 and 6 though.  So tired....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Ditto with the cats.  We also have 2 and inevitably the male (the vocal one) would choose about 10 minutes after the baby had FINALLY gone to sleep and I was *just* nodding off to randomly decide to wail.  Not for food, not for water... purely for torture.  Misslily - we also dealt with the female cat peeing on our bed a few months after the baby came (probably when she realized this screaming thing wasn't going away). 

Now I'm glad we have them, though, because it's been great for teaching DD "gentle".  She's really good with them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

That is just so true.  I didn't have a pet when my son was nursing, but I so wanted to wake up my spouse at the time out of spite.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

All this time I thought your name was Lily!  Oh, my, cat pee on the bed...yuck.

And, OMG, crib retailers could use that link for an ad.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from misslily. Show misslily's posts

Kar - it's so awful.  I have to lock her out of our room when we're not in there.  Thank heavens the first time it happened we had a waterproof mattress pad on the bed or I would have had to buy a new mattress!
    I did take her to the vet to make sure she wasn't sick. And I tried the "rescue Remedy' drops from Whole Foods (they are supposed to calm her down).  The only other options are "kitty prozac" or...just keeping her out of there until we do to bed at night. Thankfully that seems to work - she doesn't seem to want to spray anywhere else.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCKristi. Show BDCKristi's posts

hahahahaha!

Ah yes. The constant zzzzzz's out of the dad brought me back.

Sections
Shortcuts