And baby makes 4 (or 5, or 6...)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

Re: And baby makes 4 (or 5, or 6...)

Just a note on the baby book.  Sometimes my job is crazy... sometimes I have lulls.  I am not great with the baby book either.  But I realized, I had been writing so many milestones on THESE boards!  So why not capture those.  I recall for after my pregnancy... it took a couple weeks of cutting and pasting, and then removing a lot of the personals and stuff that wasn't really relevant.  But I came up with a really cool "pregnancy diary" and I'm hopeful it will be helpful for round two.  I did the same for DS up to about 10 months or so using the Infants and Toddlers blogs... and haven't had a chance to add in more updates.  But, I'd imagine they will stay online for a bit.  So if you do have a few spare moments at work (I am totally condoning slacking off!), look at these updates for a lot of your great milestones and memories.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trouble30. Show Trouble30's posts

Re: And baby makes 4 (or 5, or 6...)

Similarly, I wasn't quite as focused on my second pregnancy as I was on my first.  And to be honest, I don't think that I really bonded (not sure if that's the right word) with my second until he started developing more of a personality.  I really felt I liked my DD better for about the first 4 months of DS's life.  I never told anyone about it and felt awful about it.  I mean, you're not supposed to have a favorite!  But now, at 9 months I love DS to pieces and do not have a favorite :) So I guess my point is that while the adjustment process from a family of 3 to a family of 4 is a process,  it will all work out with time.

Oh and i didn't have a second baby shower either.  People just got us boys clothes anyway after DS was born.  DH would never allow DS to wear a pink onsie though so I could only use gender neutral hand-me-downs.