I made accounts on some babysitting websites, but it seems like not everyone can access them, and I thought I'd get in touch with more parents in Boston (and ones who don't want to pay a ton of money to simply FIND babysitters, like you have to do for some of these sites).

If you have an account on care.com or sittercity.com, I can give you a link to my profiles on those sites. I have a background check on both sites.

My name is Kate, I'm 19, and I am currently a sophmore illustration major at Massachusetts College of Art. I lived in Washington DC before I came to school in Boston. I have always loved working with kids, and back home in DC I babysat a lot. I love making art, playing sports, playing my ukulele, and being goofy. I also love legos!

This semester, I am available on weekends, on Wednesdays, and occasional other weeknights.

I am happy to walk or take the T (I don't have a car, so unfortunately I can not get to places that are not near a T or walking distance). I live near the Brigham Circle stop on the green line, and the Roxbury Crossing stop on the orange line.

References available!

You can contact me at kate.solow@gmail.com