BDC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

BDC

Um... anyone else's message boards completely unsorted?  Can't find July updates, etc...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Re: BDC

In Response to BDC:
    [QUOTE]Um... anyone else's message boards completely unsorted?  Can't find July updates, etc...
    Posted by poppy609[/QUOTE]

The July thread is gone from Confidential Chat as well . . looks like more techinical issues for BDC.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Arcain. Show Arcain's posts

Ditto. I thought it was an iPad problem. I can't find July I&T at all. Ugh.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Arcain. Show Arcain's posts

Um, scratch that, July shows up at the bottom here but not on the main page. Still annoying!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MissWolff. Show MissWolff's posts

Mine are still all messed up...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Still...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from medfordcc. Show medfordcc's posts

super annoying!  I wanted a check in...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Monday is the absolute worst day for this to happen. I need my check-in!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

UGH, I had a question, too! Actually, Poppy you can answer this. How long did you bleed for after your c-section???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Oh... gosh, I'm not sure I can remember!!  I guess I'd say a good couple of weeks?  I'm sorry, wish I had a more concrete answer for you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Someone in cc said that bdc is switching over to an in-house forum server/software and apparently so far not so good.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dz76. Show dz76's posts

Liz - I bleed for at least 6 weeks after the c-section for the twins and continued after that but I got a Mirena at my 6 week appointment which can cause some bleeding.  I'd say it was 3-5 MONTHS before I was pad free. 

It just occurred to me that you might have meant your incision site.  With the twins it was quick but with my first c-section, it was 8-10 weeks of yuckiness.  Not really bleeding per say after a few weeks but general needs to be covered yuckiness lasted much longer and involved a few doctors visits.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from June08bride. Show June08bride's posts

After my c section, my doctor must have suctioned me out or something because I was pad free within 2 weeks after delivery both times...maybe even less than 2 weeks.