Blankets in the crib?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SarahInActon. Show SarahInActon's posts

Re: Blankets in the crib?

My DS is the same way.  He has scaled every single piece of furniture in the house and also grabs the chair rail and pulls himself up and does baby chin-ups.  Where he thinks he's going, I'll never know.  Thank goodness he hasn't tried to escape his crib.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boslee028. Show boslee028's posts

My almost 2yo DS is also the same way.  A little monkey with any piece of furniture in the house, but still has not attempted a crib escape.  Of course now that I say this, he probably will make a run for it tonight!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lilpeanut. Show lilpeanut's posts

I am in no way any expert, but what I have heard and read, is that babies can not cool themselves off when they get too hot, so they are better off sleeping without too many layers. Even if you think it is too cool in a room, for them, it is fine. I have even read that when you put them in the car and you are going a long distance, even in the winter, you shouldn't keep them in too many layers, because they could overheat in their carseats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from misslily. Show misslily's posts

My kids walk great in their sleepsacs.  They can even motor around the living room.  they look like Cindyloo Who from the grinch!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

misslily, that is very cute!