Do I have you all on the edge of your seats wondering which BM I'm talking about??  Well I'm not going to be a bridesmaid any time soon so... onto dirty diapers!

DD's daycare is concerned that she p**ps too often (2-4 times per day).  I don't think I would call her p**p loose, but it soft as opposed to little logs or pebbles.  She has her 15 month appt next week, so I will ask the doctor, but in the meantime I thought you all might have some experience to share.

Daycare is wondering if she might have a sensitivity to milk, but I would think that would have been apparent before now since I ate dairy while breastfeeding, she had some formula, and she has had cottage cheese, etc. for months.  Besides doesn't dairy tend to be binding if people are senstive to it?

I would say on weekends she only p**ps 1-2 times per day, so I've been trying to think of what could be different at daycare.  They might give her more milk throughout the day than I do.  They still feed her rice cereal and purees, but again I think cereal would be binding not the opposite.  (I have no clue why daycare still feeds her cereal and purees.  I've been giving her table food for like 4+ months, but I figure daycare can do what is easiest as long as it is healthy.  I plan to ask her to stop soon.)

Any thoughts?  Thank you!!

ETA: I forgot to mention that all this p**p is leading to diaper rash.  She often goes while she is napping at daycare so her diaper can't be changed for 1-2 hours.  Daycare lathers her up with Triple Cream, but she still gets a bit red, and ended up with a yeast rash last week.