Bright Horizons vs Goddards (Braintree, MA)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mickyblue. Show Mickyblue's posts

Bright Horizons vs Goddards (Braintree, MA)

Hello Everyone,

I'm planning to start my 10  month old in daycare pretty soon. I'm confused between Bright Horizon and Goddard located in Braintree, MA.

If any of you have exprience in either of these centers, please provide your feedback. I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks a million!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mickyblue. Show Mickyblue's posts

Re: Bright Horizons vs Goddards (Braintree, MA)

bumping for some response...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from winter09wedding. Show winter09wedding's posts

from what I have heard, the BH in Braintree is one of the best BH's. Director is really nice... staff has been there a while.

I don't have personal experience though-

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mickyblue. Show Mickyblue's posts

thank you so much for your response!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nene72. Show nene72's posts

My DD who is 7 months has been going to the Goddard since Nov.  I really like the school and the staff really care about her.  I didn't look at Bright Horizons so I can't really offer much of a comparison.  When thinking of childcare, I originally was adamant that I was getting a nanny and when I realized that was not the most feasible option at the time was set on home daycare.  However, I quickly changed my mind after going to the Goddard. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CT-DC. Show CT-DC's posts

Go visit the 2 centers and spend some time in the classrooms (not just doing the canned tour the director takes you on) so you can see the difference.  And don't be wowed by pretty rooms and pretty toys - you want to see whether you think the director is bright, good, and whether the teachers are caring.  Anyone can throw pretty toys around (toys r us) but it's WHAT you do with those toys, whether the teachers love your child and understand and know infants that matters!

You'll know once you visit them which one you are more comfortable with.  Or whether you are equally comfortable with both, and then you'll let location, price, ease of commute, hours, be the deciding factors.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lissafro. Show lissafro's posts

My daughter goes to the Kindercare in Braintree and while it's expensive, the teachers are all great and she loves her time there.

Sections
Shortcuts