Can anyone recommend a pediatrician in Bedford/Burlington area?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krystabel. Show Krystabel's posts

Can anyone recommend a pediatrician in Bedford/Burlington area?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good pediatrician in the Bedford/Burlington area?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jewelsagem. Show jewelsagem's posts

Re: Can anyone recommend a pediatrician in Bedford/Burlington area?

We go to Harvard Vanguard in Burlington and have been happy there.  I started out at Woburn Pediatrics, but after my MD there told me to find another practice if I didn't want to give my daughter the recommended vaccines on the recommended schedule (yes that really happened!!), we switched to Harvard Vanguard.  They have been more than accomodating in doing an alternative vaccine schedule, and have other pluses like email/online test results, etc as well as good nurse triage support and urgent care hours on the weekend in Chelmsford. 
    We see Dr. Boulanger who is great and have seen a couple other MDs there who have also been good. 
    Good luck!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from culhasa. Show culhasa's posts

I love Woburn Pediatrics.  Good luck!  (And for the record - many pediatricians do make you leave the practice if you won't do the vaccinations....wish more would do that so you wouldn't see measles outbreaks as they are currently happening.)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

We've also been happy with the Harvard Vanguard in Burlington, but have only been going there for 3 months.  They are open late on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I believe, and have 24 hour support available.  I've called with many questions and always received a call back in a timely manner, whether it was during business hours or not.

ETA: I have been there twice to see an LC and called her a few times too.  That was invaluable in the first few weeks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krystabel. Show Krystabel's posts

Thank you all very much!  That is a good place to start.  I'll start with Harvard Vanguard.

While I respect your opintion regarding vaccinations culhasa, I will probably choose to have the vaccinations on an alternative schedule even if I need to bring the baby back for one a week until he/she gets the ones they need. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jewelsagem. Show jewelsagem's posts

Well said, Krystabel - we are giving all the vaccines, just on a different schedule so that she gets less all at once.  It has been very easy there - we go in for a "nurse" appointment just for the vaccine.  Good luck!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JKFDais15. Show JKFDais15's posts

We love Patriot Pediatrics in Bedford!   My OB even said that he thinks its one of the best and that people from Melrose, Waltham, etc all go there!  We have doctor Feldman but I hear Gellar is GREAT too.  Good luck!!!  PS - they have late hours - till 8pm and weekends!  :-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krystabel. Show Krystabel's posts

thank you jan, i will try patriot as well.  that is a great endorsement

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiveLoveLearnEnjoy. Show LiveLoveLearnEnjoy's posts

I have heard a lot of great things about Dr. Feldman from people in the BFing group I went to as well as the parent/infant group

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jettagirl78. Show jettagirl78's posts

I love Dr. Leader (and all the doctors) at Woburn Pedatrics. When you call you can always get right through to speak with someone. They are open later hours and weekends as well!

Sections
Shortcuts