Children of America (Holbrook, MA)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mickyblue. Show Mickyblue's posts

Children of America (Holbrook, MA)

Hello,

Does anyone have feedback regarding children of America (Holbrook,MA)? They have internet monitoring of the child. Which sounds very attractive.

Please give ur thoughts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from quadgirl1234. Show quadgirl1234's posts

Re: Children of America (Holbrook, MA)

Hi, I went and took a look at this preschool. I was impressed.  Everything was very nice, kept orderly and because it is somewhat new, everything was up to date.  I asked about the monitoring and the women told me that most people use the free month and then do not renew it as they just want to make sure there child is adjusting.  I actually dont think it is necessary.  I was not too interested in it anyway.

It is quite expensive, so once I got the prices we moved on to look at other preschools in the area.  Ultimely, we have chose preschool playmates in abington.  It felt more homey to me, not corporate at all.  Teachers have been ther for 15 plus years which says something for the school, director and owner.  I am not a big fan of corporate centers.  Just my own take. I feel home daycares, and preschools with only one or two locations are more for what we are intersted in. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mollysmum. Show mollysmum's posts

Re: Children of America (Holbrook, MA)

We are very please with COA. 
    We originally were looking for an in-home daycare because our child was used to that environment, but we went with COA for convenience.  We couldn't be happier there. 
    We originally tried to sign up for the "free" month of monitoring, but never ended up using it.  I think it's a great feature, but we are so comfortable with the teachers/staff there that we'd hardly ever use it if we did have it.

Sections
Shortcuts