Daycare in Braintree MA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marylp. Show marylp's posts

Daycare in Braintree MA

I am looking for day care for my 10 month old son. Any suggestions/feedback of centers you have used in the area? We have visited both Kindercare and the Goddard School. any feedback on either or other recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MM379. Show MM379's posts

Re: Daycare in Braintree MA

Hi Marylp
    I work for a college that recently opened a daycare and got to be on the formation committee.  We worked closely with a professor whose expertise is early childhood and is on the board of NAEYC.  The Goddard School is one that she praises very highly and i have only heard positive feedback from parents on it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Not sure where in Braintree you are located, but there is a day care [I think it's a Kindercare] near the mall.  It's in the Braintree Hill Office Park [across from Wood Road].  If you look into it be VERY careful about their security.  I used to work in that complex and remember them posting photos around all the buildings w/ a "have you seen this man" caption. Apparently, some weirdo was hanging around watching the kids.  I know that building had a pass code lock b/c of the kids, but the security in those buildings wasn't the best, esp after 5 pm.  I had a secretary approached in the parking lot, and people had stuff stolen from their offices.  It looks like a safe and lovely complex on the outside, but Flatley is not great w/ security. Just be very careful if you are looking there.  HTH>

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from marylp. Show marylp's posts

thanks, good to know. Hope they have corrected the security issue. But, just to clarify that is not Kindercares location. I believe that is another corporate day care center in that office park.