double stroller recommendations?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lissafro. Show lissafro's posts

Re: double stroller recommendations?

Also, if you are close to the S shore, Buy Baby Buy is great for letting you try stuff out.  They'll get strollers down from shelves and everything and let you give them a whirl.  I've been trying things out in person and then looking online to see if the prices are cheaper there. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trouble30. Show Trouble30's posts

In Response to Re: double stroller recommendations?:
    [QUOTE]Bumping this post - We are looking for stroller options and I would like to start looking ds 1 will be 25m when the second arrives.  I like the tandem strollers but read the City is better for shorter kids (ds 1 is tall).  One any recommendation on stores and two anyone with the city feel their kid gets smooshed?  At least this is per the reviews I have read on line
    Posted by wrkingmom[/QUOTE]

I don't think that height is a big issue.  My DD is 21 months, and we are still using the city select with the infant seat for my DS who just turned 6 months.  My favorite configuration at the moment is the infant seat on the outer brackets and DD in the regular seat closer to me but facing her brother.  I think maybe if she had chubby legs it might be harder to do that configuration because her legs basically go under the bucket, but I don't think length makes a huge difference (she is about average height for her age).  

We looked at it at Buy Buy Baby and they were really great with showing us all the configurations.  But just as an FYI you can't use the 20% off coupon on baby jogger.  We wound up ordering it from Amazon and I think it was only slightly cheaper.  I think we ordered it because we had prime and didn't want to go back up to Nashua after contemplating it.

HTH!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lissafro. Show lissafro's posts

There's a Buy Buy Baby in Braintree now (very recently openened), if that's closer than Nashua for anyone.
    Also, you NEED to have the coupon WITH you to get it.  So save those Bed, Bath, and Beyond coupons that come in the circulars.