Exclusively pumping moms

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Exclusively pumping moms

Fabulous!  That must be some much needed confirmation of the wisdom of your choices.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

Great news Mo!  Sounds like both you and baby are thriving!

And to Kat - that's really sad that your "bottle baby" didn't feel like yours. Maybe you should talk to someone about that.  I'd hate to think what that kind of lingering feeling might do to your relationship going forward.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

The ultra self righteous don't often seek help - they believe they are ultra right, after all, but, it's compassionate and good advice nonetheless.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Ya Mo and baby Mo!  Glad she's headed in the right direction.  How are you feeling overall?  Healing from that nasty tear?  Stick around and join us in the monthly I&T thread.  We are about to have a whole slew of newborns joining us from the Pregnancy boards.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Arcain. Show Arcain's posts

Mo - That's so great to hear! A friend of mine just went through a very similar situation to yours. I saw her over the weekend for the first time since she'd made the decision to stop bfing entirely and it was wonderful to see how back to herself she was, and her DD is thriving, too. It's such a tough thing to go through but I think it helps prepare for the countless other parenting decisions where we have to decide what's right for our kids (and us!) amid so many voices telling us what we should do.

Hope we keep seeing you around the boards!

6. This post has been removed.