Family Friendly Restaurant Hall of Fame

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

Re: Family Friendly Restaurant Hall of Fame

I'll throw in Uno's which has a good sized menu, changing table in the restroom (at least the women's room) and it's busy enough to cover up any noisy-ness from lo's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beniceboston. Show beniceboston's posts

We went to Romano's Macaroni Grill last night. Paper tableclothes that we could draw right on with the provided crayon. Plus it was loud enough that we didn't worry about disturbing anyone, except for maybe the elderly couple that DD kept shrieking at, to get their attention (luckily they thought it was cute).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AllieFos. Show AllieFos's posts

We like Border Cafe in Burlington.  It is very family friendly.  Big open space with fun decorations and a great and inexpensive children's menu.  The best part is how quick the food comes and they give you chips and salsa right away.  My kids get the chicken taco's; it is nice to get something other than chicken fingers and they are really good..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaydo. Show kaydo's posts

I rarely read the boards any more but this thread makes me happy, because DH and I recently vowed to start eating out more, with DS, so that we can "acclimate" him to restaurants as much as possible now (he's 8 months), in the hopes of not having a toddler who is a terror in restaurants.  So far the only places we've really taken him to are Uno's (his carseat fit right into the booth) and a few places in Maine when we were on vacation, and he's done great.  This past Saturday, we went to City Feed in Jamaica Plain for lunch and even though seating is VERY limited, they had a perfect little high chair we were able to put him in and bring up to the table.  He loved the fact that his feet "dangled" in that chair and that alone amused him virtually the whole time we were there.  There was a very close call with the ponytail of the woman seated back-to-back with him (he loves hair!) but DH caught his slowly extending hand just in time...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

uh-oh Allie - beware the Border Cafe.

My friend and I went there for lunch and there were flies frozen in the ice cubes.  I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP! 

I threw up and they still didn't want to comp our check. 

Sections
Shortcuts