Father's Day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwagner13. Show cwagner13's posts

Re: Father's Day

In Response to Re: Father's Day:
    CWagner, thanks for letting us know!  I just might try to snag a few tickets to that one.  But do they make ear plugs for babies?  Posted by Trouble30

There are those ear muffs like the ones Drew Brees put on his toddler at the Super Bowl. I would think those would help. The ones I found online say they can be used for babies too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from misslily. Show misslily's posts

We usually don't do gifts for these events - just cards.  But I did buy DH a digital frame for his desk at work.  He was saying he wanted updated photos of the kids for work and I thought "why not a digital frame" so he can have lots of photos of them!
    All I got for Mother's Day was a card - and I got to sleep in...which is my favorite thing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

Oof. No clue what to get my husband. Last year I got him mugs. I can't get him more mugs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KAM2007. Show KAM2007's posts

I know it's really exciting, but DS is getting DH an alarm clock. I know, I'm just amazing in my gift ideas. But we're also planning on brunch and a day trip-not sure where yet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nene72. Show nene72's posts

Misslily-That is a great idea!  DH is always complaining that he doesn't have enough pictures of DD at work.  I'll have to look into it.  I also have no idea what to get DH as well AND to top it off he is turning 40 the following day.  Initially, I was planning a weekend getaway but DH wasn't ready to leave DD for two nights so I'm back to square one. 

Sections
Shortcuts