First Birthday Party Ideas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept29Bride. Show Sept29Bride's posts

First Birthday Party Ideas

Hi Everyone.  My DD will be turning 1 in May and I am trying to come up with ideas for places to have her birthday party north of Boston.  My DH is not into having a huge party at our house.  We would probably have 40 adults and 10 kids.  Any thoughts?  Thank you!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chiclet831. Show Chiclet831's posts

Re: First Birthday Party Ideas

How far north are you thinking? I haven't been, but I've heard good things about Children's Piazza in Beverly. They have a room for crawlers so it would definitely be appropriate for her.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from medfordcc. Show medfordcc's posts

Echoing the "how far north"... north like Arlington or north like Andover?

Are you looking for places that are kid places, like play areas?  Or just a function space for 50 people?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept29Bride. Show Sept29Bride's posts

I'm in North Andover.  I'm looking for something that can have a play place for the kids but also be appropriate for adults.   Thanks! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerbride09. Show summerbride09's posts

My DD loved Indoor Playground in Watertown and they had a birthday party going on but it wasn't closed to the public.

BB Kidz Klub in Westford is also fantastic, probably my favorite indoor play area- geared toward kids but they have a private party room for gifts, cake, etc.

Both above places have age appropriate toys for 1 year olds to 10+ year olds.

If you don't care much about play areas, I've hosted and been to several functions at the Chateau in Andover and have always been impressed. They have several function rooms for groups of various sizes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Smolak Farm does birthday parties. We haven't been to one, but have been to some functions they have there and they do a good job. 

ETA: One day later I realize this is probably not the best location for a FIRST birthday party. Sorry! Was scattered yesterday.

Sections
Shortcuts