January - Infant and Toddlers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiveLoveLearnEnjoy. Show LiveLoveLearnEnjoy's posts

Re: January - Infant and Toddlers

IPW - how did you decide to switch pedi's?  I like our pediatrician he is a great doctor but some things about him bug me while this other pediatrician who we have seen twice now on sick visits has been really great and I think he is just a better choice for us.  I'm just not sure how to go about switching which seems so stupid but I want to make sure we do it in the right way if that makes sense.  It's a big practice and I know we may see our current pedi again on a sick visit and I don't want it to be awkward.

Like winter said I don't want to offend anyone!

Fram that is what happened with us when dropping the feeding before bed.  DS would run over to nurse when he saw me with the pillow and would nurse for a super short time and was all set.  So one night I just didn't pull out the pillow and DS was fine with it and so the feeding was dropped. 

Winter - so sorry about the sleep issues.  DS definitely has a harder time with me going in when he wakes up because he wants to snuggle or rock or something.  Sometimes if it is in the middle of night I just bring him to bed with me, he falls right back to sleep and then if I am still awake I put him back in his crib.  I know this is probably horrible but also being pregnant with number 2 and the lovely hour I get up for work every morning I just can't be up for hours during the night.  If I can get DH to rise I will send him instead but I am a much lighter sleeper then him.  I have tried CIO but I am jsut a big wuss and can't seem to do it. 

Like medford mentioned we did push back DS' sleep time to 8-8:30 and that did help us too. DS is currently 16 months and he wakes much less in  the night.  Not sure anything I said helped you but I hope it gets better!

We had a hard time with drop off as well this week returning to daycare.  Thankfully his first day DH was able to drop him off and wait to do it until snack time...that helped!

Poppy - so sorry you are overwhelmed...hope it gets better!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

Wish I could give some pumping advice.  I was horrible at it.  Was so much easier to pump once back at work, and do it as a replacement for a feeding session.  When you are home on leave and BFing at the same time, never seems like there is enough time.  So good luck however you get your schedule going - just do what works best for you.  And you never know, the bottle may be super easy.  Mine never even noticed the difference- went back and forth no problems.  And 1-2 months is still great to just feed on demand.  Not sure I really tried to start a BF/bottle schedule until 3 months.

We also used a Paci right away (which helped not having to BF every 30 mins.. sucking is one of the "S's" from Happiest Baby on the Block... it really helps them self soothe).  We thankfully never had a problem with needing to replace at nighttime.  If it fell out he never freaked.  And now can look for it on his own and pop back in.  Although, at 1 year, I decided it was only for bedtime/naptime.  So we quit cold turkey the car seat or other times when he gets upset.  So now its a real treat for him, and he knows it and gets excited!

Speaking of upset all the time, my 15mth can freak/cry/whine at the drop of a hat.  He is SO opinionated now.  It's got to be the age and they are just learning that they actually have opinions and likes and dislikes.  Discipline is so hard when they don't really understand what you are saying... but I'm trying SO hard to just keep cool and not overreact to whines.  Here's to all of us keeping sane as they figure out how to behave when something doesn't go their way.

Our ped practice is large, and I called to switch our 15 mth appt to a new day (per their request) and learned that my ped was changing most of her days to one of their other locations.  She was only going to be in our location 1 1/2 days a week.  I told the receptionist that just wasn't going to work for us.  So it was actually a bit of a fluke that it worked out so well.  Receptionist totally understood, gave me the names of the folks who are in our location all the time, and I just picked.  We'll see how the new one is in a few weeks.  Generally speaking, I've liked them all to some extent so far.  (when I see different ones for sick visits).

HUGE milestone for us last night!  DS was complaining at 4:50am this morning and I really needed him to get at least another 30 mins. So I headed in to put on his music/help him find his paci.  Well... he was STANDING UP.  For those that recall... DS has a gross motor issue where he can't get up and down on his own (can walk and run but skipped that in-between step).  I was so excited, but tried to contain myself as I laid him back down.  Mattress goes to lowest level tonight I guess!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Great news IPW!

As a pediatrician I will give my 2 cents.
    First regarding the diaper rash - I can't remember who posted about this.  I use clotrimazole vaginal cream (externally) twice a day and then barrier cream with the other changes.  I find this tends to work really well.  Also will use barrier cream on top of the clotrimazole just to keep in place.

With regards to switching pediatricians.  Within a practice we cover each other.  I think switching within the practice can be awkward both for the patients and the old and new pediatricians.  Plus, if you child is sick and your new pediatrician is not in the office, you may very well be seeing the other one.  One exception is switching for gender purposes.  I take a lot of my partners girls at puberty and he takes some of my boys due to patient preference.

So, if you really want to switch I would recommend another practice personally but you don't have to.  If you do switch, and there was no major problem, you can just leave a message that for convenience purposes (i.e. location, hours)  you are switching the child. We definitely get paranoid if you call and say you are switching but don't give a reason.  This happened to me the other day.  I had a lovely family of 3 switch without explanation.  I actually called and they had moved but without knowing, your pediatrician will worry.

If there was a real issue, I do think you should let the office or physician know.  We don't like to hear it but we need to!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

I hope I didn't offend anyone with my post about the pacifier - I was not trying to imply that to give it is bad parenting in any way, or that it's wrong to want to soothe your baby. I hope it didn't come off that way.  We just didn't want to do it because we had heard from friends that it was not only difficult to give up, but difficult during the early days when they can't put it in themselves.  And sure enough, I had to sleep with my arm slung over the bassinette (I use "sleep" loosely) because DD would instantly cry whenever it popped out.  But it sounds like IPW and others didn't have that issue, so I'm sure like all other things, it depends upon the baby.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from medfordcc. Show medfordcc's posts

Lots of updates!  Congratulations, IPW!  I know how exciting that is, after a long wait, firsthand.  :)

Poppy - I felt sad reading your message... I'm sorry you're feeling overwhelmed.  I'm really impressed with all of you with LO's around the same age as mine (17 months) AND having the tiredness and other to-do's that come with being pregnant again.  Hang in there, and post often!
    Don't let daycare become a worry.  If it makes you feel better, my own LO was completely back in the swing of things today - waved goodbye smiling.  Also yesterday, I asked another parent to peek back into her room after I had left and she was completely fine.

I really saw the lack of language frustration last night!  She brought me a toy cow and was signing more more more.  I did all the things I could think one might do with the cow, but none of them were what she wanted.  She was trying to tell me, but I had no clue.  She got really frustrated and threw the stupid cow and then backed into a corner and cried.  Luckily it didn't last long!  Must be SO frustrating, though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from winter09wedding. Show winter09wedding's posts

IPW- that is awesome!!

DS did not scream at bedtime and did not wake up last night... we went to bed about an hour later (he got all excited about staying up late and we had to unwind him). but he was up early. turned on the light (the switch is above his crib) and was pointing at the books when I walked in (like why can't i reach those??)  cute. now I am back to thinking that we should just take him out of the crib.

we go to the toddler room next week. I am thrilled. I am really hoping that it helps with his desire to talk. medford, I feel for your little one. DS doesn't get that upset, which I think is part of why he doesn't seem to care about talking.  it made me wonder if she wanted more cows- do you have more? DS is all into grouping things- he will point at a picture or something and then go retrieve the actual item?

luck- thanks for your advice. this decision is hard for us. with the pediatrician there is one thing that we just disagree on, one major medical thing that she missed- she admitted that, and I think because of that, she has been hypervigilent about something else that we didn't think was a big deal (but did 6 follow up visits with missed work to follow through on what she recommended). plus DS really likes the male provider.... as a person I like her, but I worry now that we aren't a good fit.  there is a part of me as a mom that wants to do what is best for DS, and then this guilty (woman) part that doesn't want to hurt her feelings.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from medfordcc. Show medfordcc's posts

Winter, I'm glad you got some sleep!  Too cute about turning on the light.
    I don't *think* she wanted more cows because it's the only one... she tends to use the "more" sign as an indicator she wants something even if it's not actually "more".  Like we'll say, "do you want to go for a walk?" and she'll sign "more" to mean "yes, I do want that thing you mention!"
    It's possible she wanted me to make the cow dance and sing... Plus I had recently shut down the Sesame Street you tube videos.  I will only let her watch 3 times in a row (they're like 3 or 4 minutes long, and yes, the 3 times is totally arbitrary).  She was good about it, but I was already trying her patience.  Luckily I had my best trick left: the pencil.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

In Response to Re: January - Infant and Toddlers:
    Eventually your baby will be eating solids and you can eliminate that late afternoon bottle or another one and it will be less work for you to pump because the baby will need less during the day! Posted by rama8677

This hasn't been the case for us.  DD (10+ months) still drinks the same amount now as she did when I first dropped her off at day care at 13 weeks - 3 6-oz bottles - even though she eats solids 3 times a day.

IPW - That is great!!  If you haven't put anything on the crib rail you may want to do that asap before he chews the crap out of it now that he can stand :o)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvRIboy. Show luvRIboy's posts

Winter, my DD is starting her transition to the toddler room next week too!  Just an hour or so a day doing an activity with them to get her used to her new classmates and teachers.  The plan is to have her there full time by the beginning of February.  I'm excited for her, because she's the oldest in the infant room now, and I think she'll do well being surrounded by older kids who will challenge her.  And same thoughts about the verbalization, too.  But it is a little sad...her first big transition, and when she officially is no longer a baby! 

I also am with so many of you on the frustration and occasional tantrums.  She'll get mad, lie on the floor for a minute, then get up and be fine!  I have to stop myself from laughing.

She also has started to notice when DH gets home.  She hears his footsteps and the door open and runs to him with a big smile on her face.  I love it!!! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

IPW - missed the standing announcement in your last post.  How exciting! 

Medford - so glad today was better. :) Poor baby, though, not knowing how to tell mommy what she wanted you to do with the cow!!  The whole "backed into a corner and cried" - heart-wrenching!  I wonder what she wanted??  BTW, Zoe also does the "more" sign to mean "I want". At least, she *was* doing that up until recently... now she has started doing this big toothy grin for "yes" or "I want" and seems to have abaondoned the signing! It's very silly.  She'll shake her head for "no" and do this big, scrunchy-face smile for "yes."

winter - glad last night was better.  here's hoping for a new trend in sleep...

I learned a valuable lesson last night.  When you are living with your in-laws and have had it up to here with the whole situation and are venting to your husband in the bedroom... make sure the monitor in the living room is off first.  I don't *think* it was on and don't *think* they heard anything I said, but I am not 100% sure and have been feeling sick to my stomach for about 16 hours now.  Once it occurred to me, I sent DH down to check and he said it was off, but I can't help wondering: what if it was on and they turned it off after a few minutes of my rant?  Not a good feeling.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

Oh Poppy.  I can imagine what you are feeling right now.  Just try to think that it was off and they didn't hear anything.  Otherwise it will just drive you crazy not knowing.  I'm sure they can understand that you are not in your optimal situation, which can cause stress no matter how great/bad in-laws can be.  Sorry that happened.

Good luck with the toddler room transitions luv and winter.  Since we started daycare so late (at 12 1/2 months) DS went straight into toddler so he wouldn't have to do two transitions so close.  So he has been the youngest for 3 months now.  I keep waiting for a new little one to come in as a lot of his classmates are just about to transition to the 2s.  I'll miss the one I've already picked out for his future wife!  I just adore her to pieces... she brings me DS's coat every time I pick him up.  She's not even 2 yet and her manners are better than mine!

And LIL, thanks for the advice about doctor transition.  I think I'm probably ok since the one we had is now practicing at another location for most of her time.  I'd hope after knowing her for only 15 months she can't expect I'd follow.  Especially to a town you simply can't get in and out of from anywhere (Salem!)  But I will tell the new doctor when we see him that was exactly why we switched, and nothing else so he can assure her as such.  Thanks for that suggestion.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from medfordcc. Show medfordcc's posts

IPW, too cute about the coat.
    Poppy... it'll be okay.  I know that stomach feeling.  It's horrible.  But it'll be okay.  :(

It always breaks my heart when the LO is sad or angry, but I try to remind myself that it's just a feeling, and it's good to express feelings.  After she was done crying in the corner, she scooted back out and we had more fun with books and blocks.  I hid the stupid cow!  :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ml2620-2. Show ml2620-2's posts

Poppy, my MIL lived with us for my entire pregnancy, she was literally moving into her new apartment when my daughter was born so I TOTALLY know what you are going through. I overheard her complaining about us at one time and wanted to heave her out the door. It was not easy - and I was in my own house! Give yourself space and patience and understand you are full of hormones now and probably a little frustrated by your limitations at the moment. Much like Miss Zoe I would imagine!

Really, can you imagine the energy and stress involved with finding a place and moving now? As hard as it is, realize you can't take one more new thing on, make the best you can of the situation you are in.

Med, it makes me want to cry thinking about your little one. I also find it so hard to see her cry in frustration - but I know it's their default reaction at this age and over time they will learn more.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Poppy, even if it was on and they heard, if they are human they totally understand.  They already know the situation is not ideal - it isn't for them, either.  I bet they vent to each other, too, once in awhile and are glad it wasn't them that got overheard!  And, that's if they even did hear.  So, try to relax and know that they know venting is a normal part of everyone's life and that none of us mean everything we say in a rant.  And, they also know it doesn't negate all the positive feelings you have for everything they do for you.  We're all familiar with the need to vent, what it honestly means (and doesn't mean, more importantly), and it would be pretty immature of them to take it all to heart and be hurt.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Thanks, girls.  Kargiver, I hope you're right.

For what it's worth, just heard about this workshop Isis is offering:

The Science of Infant and Toddler Sleep

https://cc.readytalk.com/cc/s/showReg?udc=wgtxr3f2l0ex

It's free, which is nice.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trouble30. Show Trouble30's posts

Luck - It was my DD with the yeast rash.  Thanks for the information.  

DH called the pedi back today as we are at day 11 on Nystatin with no detectable improvement.  DD was perscribed cortosone to use with the Nystatin and then to put triple paste on top.  We were also told to let her sleep diaperless for naps (can't wait for the aftermath of that) and nightly baths with 2oz baking soda (which someone else on here recommended).  And if it's not better by Monday to go back and see the doctor.  Urgh!  I hate yeast!  My poor little girl :(  

Poppy - I think Kar is right.  Even if they did hear that they could surely empathasize.  I'd be mortified too though!

Jennifyr  - I gave both my babies the bottle at 4 weeks because I knew I had to get them started as I was going back to work.  Both have been able to switch back and forth (bottle to breast) without a problem.  My pedi always recommend to pump after the morning feed because supply should be ample and you can start to stockpile.  With DS I started pumping as soon as my milk came in.  Basically I was nuts because my milk dried up with DD (got pg again).  But I do have a nice stockpile now!  I should tally it all up and see how much I have.  Probably a couple of gallons!  haha.

Not sure who asked about the binky, but I gave DD one in the hospital because she LOVED to suck.  She never had any nipple issues and she gave it up at around 17 months without any issues.  DS got one at like 6 weeks.  Initially he didn't seem interested, but he loves it now (5 months) and he can keep it in without a problem, but he doesn't sleep with it.  Just goes to show you every baby is different so just do what you think is right for your baby!  :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

I think I'm on my last legs when it comes to BFing... For the past couple of weeks, I've continued to pump twice at work, but am only getting 5-8 oz when I need 12 for the two bottles of BM that DD gets at daycare.  I was hoping that EBFing for 10 days straight over the holidays would get the juices flowing, but it didn't work.
    Today I experimented; I only pumped once, but later in the day, and I got over 6 oz.  I'd be cool with continuing to pump once a day just to give DD one bottle of BM per day... But will I still be able to BF on the weekends if my body is only used to pumping once a day??
    I keep thinking I'm OK with stopping, but when I picture giving DD bottles on the weekends, it breaks my heart :o(  Of course there is NOTHING wrong with bottle feeding, but it's a big change for me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from medfordcc. Show medfordcc's posts

I know how you feel, fram.
    For what it's worth, I went down to one pumping per day at work when the LO was about 10 or 11 months old.  I still was able to BF more often than that on the weekends -- maybe 2 or 3 times during the day (not counting wake up and bedtime)?
    Obviously it will be different for every person.  However, my motivation for going down to one pumping per work day was similar to what you're describing: the two pumpings weren't giving me much more (if any) than just doing once.  So it seemed like it wasn't worth it to pump twice during the day, plus I also felt like the late afternoon pumping was making it so I didn't have as much supply to feed her when I got home.
    GL with whatever you decide!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from misslily. Show misslily's posts

Poor Poppy!
    I remember once when my in-laws came to visit I'd thought I'd go mad.  I had a runny nose which I decided to fake into a full blown head cold/ sinusitis attack.  I'd go to bed right after dinner so I could read a book and get away.
    Maybe once Zoe is down you use your pregnancy to hit the sack and have a little alone time.  Even if it's with a good book or your laptop. Of course from what I remember of the first trimester you may just want to sleep anyway!
    Hang in there!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lissafro. Show lissafro's posts

I think I'm on my last legs when it comes to BFing... For the past couple of weeks, I've continued to pump twice at work, but am only getting 5-8 oz when I need 12 for the two bottles of BM that DD gets at daycare.  I was hoping that EBFing for 10 days straight over the holidays would get the juices flowing, but it didn't work. Today I experimented; I only pumped once, but later in the day, and I got over 6 oz.  I'd be cool with continuing to pump once a day just to give DD one bottle of BM per day... But will I still be able to BF on the weekends if my body is only used to pumping once a day?? I keep thinking I'm OK with stopping, but when I picture giving DD bottles on the weekends, it breaks my heart :o(  Of course there is NOTHING wrong with bottle feeding, but it's a big change for me.
    Posted by framerican51008

Fram, right now how frequently are you BFing at home?  I had a lot of success BFing at home after she got old enough to switch to cow's milk at daycare.  At about 1 year I stopped pumping at work entirely but kept BFing in the mornings and evenings until she was 15 months.  For the last month of it I was actively weaning, so by the end I'd cut it down to one feeding a day (right before bedtime) and my supply was ok.

How old is your LO?  Are you planning on supplementing with formula while she's at daycare to make up for the lack of breastmilk or are you just going to switch to cow's milk?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lissafro. Show lissafro's posts

I see I have a lot to look forward to! Is there anyone else out there with a 1 or 2 month old?  I feel like you all are so far ahead of me, which I suppose is good, since you have all already been through what I am going through. :) More advice for me! I am exclusively BFing my DD, who is now 5 weeks old.  I have no idea when (if at all) I should introduce a pacifier.  Should I just avoid it altogether? And, I am struggling with when to begin pumping and intoducing a bottle.  I will be going back to work in mid-March.  I have heard 4-5 weeks from some people, but my pedi recommended waiting until closer to 8 weeks, if possible.  I don't want to screw with my milk supply, but I suppose I could pump and then immediately feed what I just expressed.  But we are not on any schedule - I am just responding to her needs on demand, at this point.  Any advice or personal experiences with pacifiers and introducing a bottle (while maintaining BF) are welcome!
    Posted by jennifyr78

I wouldn't introduce a paci, especially now if she's been fine without one.  We didn't do a paci with our DD and it helped us avoid the whole weaning off it step.  DD was always pretty good with self-soothing anyway.

If you're going to have to switch to the bottle when she's at daycare, you should start trying to introduce pumped milk now.  We introduced a bottle of breastmilk at 3.5 weeks and our daughter was extremely resistant, even though all the books and our pedi said 4-5 weeks was early enough to avoid resistance and late enough to avoid nipple confusion.  She was not confused at all, let me tell you.  She was an angry little hulkbaby.  I would worry if you wait until 8 weeks she'll be really against the bottle.  Of course, your DD might be less obstinate than mine.  She does have a bit of a stubborn streak haha.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Fram- I feel like I'll be in the same boat as you soon. Since it is supply and demand, I think you will be okay with still trying to nurse on weekends.  I think I remember someone at baby cafe talking about topic and that you should produce enough. 
    DS is 9 mon and I am pumping 2X's at work. I am now getting about 2oz less per day than I used to. DS is only taking 2 bottles of 4 1/2 oz each, some days less, some more.  I am making just enough right now for 2 -4 oz bottles. I am hoping that with adding more solids he won't need that extra half ounce or so.  He has actually been more interested in the solids vs. the bottle with my sitter.     Since he has allergies we won't be able to do cows milk at 1 year..but that is a whole other story.

AFM- DS will be 9 mon soon, this is such a fun age!!  He is cutting his first tooth, so he's not too happy at the moment though.  He started to pull up on things like his music table this past week.  When you clap and say 'Yay!" He raises his arms above his head and then claps. It's amazing to me that he can now do things like this, turning in to such a little guy.    
     DH just mentioned to me that if we want our kids 2 years apart we have to start trying this summer. This summer does not seem like that far away!! Right now, I have no feeling that I am ready for another.  Maybe in a few months things will change, but it's looking like it will be closer to 3 years between kiddos. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiveLoveLearnEnjoy. Show LiveLoveLearnEnjoy's posts

LIL - as a pediatrician yourself can you tell me if I am crazy.  As I said I like our pedi.  He is very nice and we like him as a dr.  We trust his opinions and his care but what bugs me is that I feel like every time we see him it is like we are seeing him for the first time.  I know pedis see a lot of kids and so don't doctors in general but it seems like he should at least remember us since we have been seeing him so frequently since DS was born. 

Let me give you one example.  At our 9 month appt. we told our pedi about how DS started walking at 8 months and he had him walk across the room and everything during our appt.  Then at our 12 month appt. he asked if DS was walking yet.  We nicely reminded him about when DS started walking.  Then at our 15 month appt. again he asked us when DS started walking. 

When we took DS in for a sick appt. over the holidays the pedi we saw was also the same one we saw at a previous sick appt. around Sept/Oct but was not our own.  He remembered treating DS the first time and asked how he was doing.  I feel with our pedi he wouldn't have remembered seeing DS at all.  As I said I know doctors see a lot of patients but even when I see my own doctor 1-2x a year, even if she is using some kind of cheat sheet, I feel like she at least remembers me.  She checks in about any sick appts. I may have had with other drs. etc.  Our pediatrician doesn't do this.

Maybe I'm just being silly but if you were my pediactician what would you want me to do?  Have a conversation with you about it?  As a parent what would you do?  Or is this just normal?  Should I just suck it up and accept that this is how he is because I really don't want to change practices, ours is very convenient to us.

What do the rest of you ladies think?  Am I just being crazy?  What are your pediatricians like? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I think any doctor should be expected to listen intently and take notes during appointments and refer to them as necessary during subsequent appointments.  Asking the same questions over and over is often indicative of poor attention to detail and poor listening skills.

If I were your pediatrician I'd want you to talk to me about that concern because I'd be under the delusion that I could do better.

However, if I were you I'd find another doctor because a professional whose job requirement it is to be a good listener and to take good notes who isn't doing those things isn't capable or he'd be doing them already as a natural part of how he does business.

No one who is capable of being a good listener has to be told to listen well - they just do.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lissafro. Show lissafro's posts

I agree with Kar -- I don't think it's a big deal he doesn't remember you by sight per say (as a teacher who sees over 100 students a day I can attest to name fartism being a painfully common occurance) BUT I do think it's a big deal that during the appointment he's asking you questions --ostensibly to figure out of your kid is on track--but doesn't apparently have the answers written down anywhere.  My pedi takes notes the whole time he's with us.  He actually apologized once because he was typing so much (he takes notes/fills in her chart on the computer).  I guess he's had parents think he was distracted by the computer before (not realizing he was taking notes on their kid). 

It's not like he's not remembering your LO doesn't like peas as much as carrots.  Whether he's walking or not (and when he started) is kind of something that should be written down.

Sections
Shortcuts