Jogger

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Jogger

Hi all - ignore the same post under pregnancy!

Wondering if anyone put their baby in the jogger - without the infant seat - earlier than the recommended 6 months?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lissafro. Show lissafro's posts

Re: Jogger

I didn't have a jogger stroller (I'm a walker, not a runner haha) so this wasn't much of an issue for us but I DID put my DD in a carriage at the supermarket way before the recommended age.  She sat up independently at 4.5 months so it was about then I started putting her in the carriage instead of lugging the car seat in and propping it precariously on top of the grocery cart.  I think the 6 months thing for strollers is because most kids can hold their necks well by then so it's safe to put them upright in a stroller, as opposed to being totally flat.  I figured if my daughter could sit up straight on her own without trouble she could handle it.  I imagine it's the same for your 5 month old.
    In Response to Jogger:
    [QUOTE]Hi all - ignore the same post under pregnancy! Wondering if anyone put their baby in the jogger - without the infant seat - earlier than the recommended 6 months?
    Posted by SilverFestiva[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lostgrouse. Show Lostgrouse's posts

I didn't, but my friend did with a snuzzler under the baby's head.  The baby had really solid head control though.  I think she was 3 months old. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

I was wondering about this myself.  I put DD in our jogger to go for a walk the other day and there just seemed to be too much empty space around her.  I think I will try some kind of snuzzler type thing, even though she has excellent neck control.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JKFDais15. Show JKFDais15's posts

we started at 5 months (actually maybe a week before) but our guy was big and he was pretty much sitting up on his own by then... plus our jogger has a full recline if we wanted to put him all the way down.. at 5 months he was almost 20 lbs.  he's now almost 7 months and just over 22 lbs..  he's tall too, 99% at his 6 month appt.  I think it depends on the baby. 

Sections
Shortcuts