looking for occ

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

looking for occ

OCC - how are you and your lo doing? I've been thinking of you, even if though I can't get on the boards often. Would love to hear an update!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Daisy75. Show Daisy75's posts

Re: looking for occ

OCC--I'd love to hear how you and LO are doing too. 

RHM--How are YOU?  And how is your LO?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kiwigal. Show kiwigal's posts

Just wanted to add that I am thinking of occ and her ds, too.

rhm--yes, please. Tell us about life as a new mommy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

We are doing well. Cannot believe it's been 4 weeks already! He's continuing to gain weight and I'm starting to see some personality coming through. It's fun watching him make difference faces and we're starting to figure out some of his habits. It's been great that the weather has been so nice (minus the period of extreme rain) so we've gone on several neighborhood walks.

How are you daisy and kiwigal? Daisy, your twins must be so big by now!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from misslily. Show misslily's posts

RHM - I get so little time on the boards.  Sounds like you had a boy.  I'm so happy for you.  Imagine the miracle after all that TTC tramua.  Congratulations!!!!!
    How about OCC?  Did she have her baby?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from am1028. Show am1028's posts

Occ, just wanted to add that I have been thinking about you and your DS as well.

RHM, glad to hear an update from you...sounds like things are going great and that you are enjoying your little boy!  Congrats again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Daisy75. Show Daisy75's posts

Hi Rhm, I'm glad to hear that things are going well.  I can't believe ds is 4 weeks old already!  I know you hear this all the time, but it goes SO FAST.  Don't forget to write down all his little milestones.  I'm in a constant state of amnesia about who did what when.  If I didn't write it down, I wouldn't be able to remember when anything happened!  I miss those little involuntary smiles and other funny faces :)

My twins are 10 months old already and they've started to take their first steps over the past couple of days.  It's so exciting, and they're obviously so pleased with themselves I can barely stand it!  Of course, despite constant baby-proofing, they always find SOMETHING to get into.  They just get cuter everyday :)

I know it's hard to find time right now, but keep us posted on how you and DS are doing!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kiwigal. Show kiwigal's posts

rhm--I am glad to hear that you and ds are doing well. I think I remember that you were going to meet with an LC last time you checked in. I hope everything has worked itself out. Even though it was exhausting, I loved those "small" moments when my ds was a newborn--the "milk drunk" look on his face or the way he would nestle into my lap for a nap. Enjoy him; I  know you already are!

My DS is almost 6.5 months and I just got an e-mail from DH that he and the babysitter have seen what appear to be two lower teeth breaking through! Ugh--what does this mean for my happy, contented, awesome sleeper?! Time will tell...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

Thanks for thinking of us everyone.   I have been meaning to check in and see how rhm and your lo are doing.  It sounds like you are getting in to a schedule.  I am so glad you are both doing well.

We have had some ups and downs and unfortunately my little guy is still in Children's it has been a long 3 months.  We are hopeful he will be coming home soon. 

Thanks again for the kind thoughts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Notanewbie. Show Notanewbie's posts

Thanks for checking in with us OCC.  I was just checking in here in order to bump this thread so that you would see it if you stopped by.

I've been thinking of you and hoping that things have been improving.  I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts. Please keep us updated when you can.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lesal. Show lesal's posts

thanks for the check-in, occ.  I think about you and your little guy often and hope things are going okay.  I hope you will continue to keep us updated, I'm sure it's very difficult while spending so much time at the hospital.  I'll keep you all in my prayers.  take care. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

occ - glad you were able to post! Know that us "old" ttc gals still think of and are here for you. I hope your little boy can come home soon, too! How are you doing with it all? Are you back at work?
    As far as a schedule, we're on as much of one as you can for someone who's feeding on demand. It varies a little bit depending on how hungry he is, but I guess we've gotten into a little "groove".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KAM2007. Show KAM2007's posts

OCC sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts for your little guy to come home soon. Lots of people thinking about you here.

RHM-congrats on DS. 4 weeks is such a wonderful age! Then 2 mo is a wonderful age...it's amazing how every age will be your new favorite.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kiwigal. Show kiwigal's posts

occ--sending LOTS and LOTS of positive thoughts and energy to you and your family. I hope your little guy gets to come home very soon. Thanks for checking in with us.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Good to hear from you OCC!  We all are wishing you the best.  It must have been a very hard 3 months for you...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

figured I'd bump this thread. OCC - is your lo home yet? I hope you're all doing well.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

Thanks for asking rhm I have been meaning to check in to see how everyone is doing.  I just saw that you will be going back to work it's tough.  Is your hubby back at work or will he be home with DS?  I hope all is going well I haven't had a chance to check all the threads. 

How's it going Lesal?

DS is home after 4 long months in the NICU and three surgeries later.  I don't want to bore everyone to death so I will keep it short.  Life as we thought it was going to be isn't and I am okay with that.  He is doing very well considering all he has been through.  Unfortunately, with his syndrome there is a wide range and we won't know what's in store for him only time will tell.  I can only make sure that I advocate for him and provide him with all he needs to ensure he reaches all the milestones he is capable of.  

I hope everyone is doing well and thanks again for all the support and kind words.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kiwigal. Show kiwigal's posts

occ--thanks for the update. Your DS is so very lucky to have you as a mom! I am glad he is home with you finally. That must be a huge relief for your whole family. Take care of yourself and your dear little man.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from onecoolchick. Show onecoolchick's posts

Thanks Kiwi...that's very nice of you to say!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ml2620-2. Show ml2620-2's posts

OCC - I've been wondering about you and your DS as well, I'm just embarrassed to admit I couldn't remember your screen name.

I am so impressed with your strength and resolve for all you have been through. Clearly, you are a wonderful, loving mother and your DS is so very blessed to have you. (and you blessed to have him).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lesal. Show lesal's posts

OCC - Hello!!  I'm so happy to hear that your little guy is finally home.  Three surgeries, wow....  what a fighter he is.  I hope you are enjoying having the time and space to get to know each other.  Are you going back to work?  I'm doing well, thanks for asking...  hey, I don't know if your lo is ready for any outings, but if you ever want to meet up for a walk or something, you can email me at lesal@live.com.  just let me know here if you do because I never check that account.  Take care and thanks for checking in.  I think of you all often and hope for the best for the little guy.     

rhm - I saw your other post - I can't believe it has been 10wks!  how is everything going?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

occ - I'm glad your lo is home. I'm sure you are doing great things for him and are being a terrific mommy. Laughing DH is still job searching (man, is this job market rough) so he will be watching ds.

lesal - I know - can't believe my maternity leave is almost done, too. I go back on Tuesday. We are all doing well. How are you and your lo doing? She must be sooo big by now!