MBTA poll regarding strollers on buses

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Re: MBTA poll regarding strollers on buses

I don't even have kids, but this pi ss es me off. Why does it seem like society hates parents? They don't even kick off the smelly drunks on the bus, but they're going to make it harder for parents with small children and babies to go about their business around the city? Awesome. Let's tag their ears too so we know to throw things at them when we see them on the street.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jennifyr78. Show jennifyr78's posts

I don't think the poll was closed, but it recognized that you had already voted based on your IP.  We use the same Zoomerang survey software at work, and they likely set it up so that each person can only take the survey once.  However, I took it at work, and then took it again at home to see the comments.  When I tried to go back to look at more comments, it said I had already completed the survey. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leila32. Show Leila32's posts

WPP - exactly my thoughts.  I had to witness a drunk pis sing all over the seats a few weeks ago and step over the stream on my way off the train, yet strollers are an issue?  I made the mistake of reading some of those comments...one lady who voted yes compared juggling her baby to juggling groceries...I have a hard time believing anyone who voted yes and followed by saying "as a mother of 2" is an actual parent, or one who takes the bus.

And the comments about tripping over the stroller are ridiculous....really, you couldn't see it in front of you? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

Article about this issue on boston.com today:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2011/05/t_officials_don.html?p1=Well_MostPop_Emailed7_HP

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EZola. Show EZola's posts

someone please gouge out my eyes to keep me from reading comments, and then break all my fingers to keep me from responding.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SarahInActon. Show SarahInActon's posts

Lemon, the voice of reason as always!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

In Response to Re: MBTA poll regarding strollers on buses:
    [QUOTE]Lemon, the voice of reason as always!
    Posted by SarahInActon[/QUOTE]
    Well, 30% of the time at least.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leila32. Show Leila32's posts

[QUOTE]someone please gouge out my eyes to keep me from reading comments, and then break all my fingers to keep me from responding.
    Posted by EZola[/QUOTE]

Why do I make the mistake of reading the comments?  Where do these miserable, depraved souless people come from? 

I take the T every single day (during rush hour), and I take the bus a few times a week and I have never had an issue with a stroller.  I find people with their giant suitcases to be more of a pain.  And I constantly have issues with people hitting me in the fast or stomach with their backpacks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

[QUOTE]I don't think the poll was closed, but it recognized that you had already voted based on your IP.  We use the same Zoomerang survey software at work, and they likely set it up so that each person can only take the survey once.  However, I took it at work, and then took it again at home to see the comments.  When I tried to go back to look at more comments, it said I had already completed the survey. 
    Posted by jennifyr78[/QUOTE]

For some reason it wouldn't show me anything and said the poll was "unavailable."  No results, no mention of the topic, nothin'!   At least it's accessible for viewing now.  Maybe I caught it at a transient software moment.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MBTA poll regarding strollers on buses : Why do I make the mistake of reading the comments?  Where do these miserable, depraved souless people come from?
    Posted by Leila32[/QUOTE]

$50 says they live outside the city and have never taken a bus, much less during peak times. And when they're not complaining about working moms, they're complaining about illegal immigrants getting all the best jobs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SarahInActon. Show SarahInActon's posts

These are the same people who want child-free airlines.  I want but hole free airlines.

Sections
Shortcuts