Movies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lostgrouse. Show Lostgrouse's posts

Movies

So I thought briefly about taking my 3 y.o. to see the Lion King, but then I remembered certain parts of it from when I saw it (12 times) as a kid.  She hasn't been to the movies yet, and while that's not such a big deal, since we don't have TV at home, it's more of a special treat that we could do together which would be unique to her.  Anyone know of any upcoming family friendly movies?  I wish I had taken her to the Winnie the Pooh movie when it was out, but now I'm just biding my time waiting for the right movie.

Maybe we'll get lucky and a new Dora movie will be out for Christmas.  Oh my god... did I actually just say that?  Wow... I'm such a mom of a 3 y.o.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from amy-lynn. Show amy-lynn's posts

Re: Movies

I don't know when it is coming out, but my DH wants us to take DD to see the new Muppet Movie when it comes out. DD has seen the original one on DVD, and we have also watched the DVDs of the Muppet Show (sometimes Mom and Dad are more interested in those than DD is, but if there is lots of singing, she's happy).
    I agree that Lion King might be too intense for 3 yo. DD likes to be scared a little (Scooby-Doo is scary enough for her) but she doesn't like to be really scared, so I am not sure Lion King is right for her yet (she'll be 3 in November)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedFishBlueFish. Show RedFishBlueFish's posts

Re: Movies

Happy Feet Two is coming out in November. The trailer is too cute for words.

The new Muppets movie is supposed to be a lot like the original Muppets, but still plenty of singing.

There's also something like Christopher Christmas or Claus. The trailer had a military brigade of elf gift-wrappers.

Sections
Shortcuts