OB recommendations in Boston or south shore...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PMM1979. Show PMM1979's posts

OB recommendations in Boston or south shore...

I am hoping you all would share your recommendations for a OB who delivers at one of the Boston Hospitals (preferably the Brigham although I would consider a different hosp if you had a good exp).  We live in Quincy and I work in the South End area so I am hoping to find someone in either Dorchester, Quincy or Braintree.  My current OB is at NWH where I delivered DD however I was not happy with the care there so need to switch.  TIA!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MM379. Show MM379's posts

Re: OB recommendations in Boston or south shore...

Hi PMM.  I delivered at SSH through Atrius Health Women's Center in Weymouth and had great luck.  I know that's not what you are looking for though.  When I lived in Braintree, I used to go to Harvard Vanguard in Quincy Center for GYN and was pretty happy at that practice.  I believe they deliver at the Brigham.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsallnew. Show itsallnew's posts

Commonwealth OB/GYN (located in Brookline) is a good practice that delivers at the Brigham

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dz76. Show dz76's posts

Also not quite what you are looking for but...

I used Crown OB/GYN in Quincy and LOVED them.  The hitch for you is that they don't deliver in Boston.  I had DD and the twins at South Shore Hospital and it was fantastic.  I had a great experience.  They also have NICU in case of emergency and have doctors from Children's that work there too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from amy-lynn. Show amy-lynn's posts

The Harvard Vanguard in Quincy is great. That is where I go for OB/GYN, and my DD has her pediatrician there as well. Whats nice is that if you need to go in for a quick lab (sorry if TMI, but I had to go in for a quick test to see if I had a UTI) you can go to any location with a lab, so if there is one closer to your work you can go there,you don't have to schlep to the one in Quincy. It makes it pretty convienent.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsBride. Show BsBride's posts

I'll second amy-lynn with Harvard Vanguard Quincy. I go there for everything. Their practice has you meet mostly with a mid-wife, and then I thikn every third or fourth appointment with the OB, and they deliver at Brigham.  My son's pediatrician is there also. Another convenient aspect is their weekend/holiday hours in the Braintree location. I've been in there on Christmas Eve with an ear infection, saved our holiday!