OT - A friend's new, really popular business

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ml26202. Show ml26202's posts

OT - A friend's new, really popular business

Sorry to clutter up the forum, but I know so many people here have furry babies they love, and promised a friend I would let everyone I knew know about her funny, wonderful business. 

She just launched the website of her side project, Pob itches Homemade Dog Biscuits.

A great sense of humor and perspective, she's a single mom trying who has found a new and wonderful way to bring in extra money by doing what she loves - baking and taking care of animals. Worth checking out (though the website could use some flare!)

Check it out, I've gone with her to the dog parks, and she really is like a dealer selling "doggy crack."

http://www.pob itchesbiscuits.com/full_story.html (you need to remove the space! :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: OT - A friend's new, really popular business

ml, just saw this, and I'll check it out.  Our fur-baby is our only child.  Here she is in our Christmas card photo of 2010. :)

ETA:  Please let her know that owners who don't want to feed their dogs the "craap that's out there" want to know what is in these treats.  Some owners who are discriminating have dogs with allergies, and without an ingredient list...?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ml26202. Show ml26202's posts

Re: OT - A friend's new, really popular business

Thanks so much Kar, I will pass that on!