OT - totalled car

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jennifyr78. Show jennifyr78's posts

Re: OT - totalled car

Wow, just catching up on this.  I'm so sorry for all that you are going through.  I agree with MissLily - Liberty Mutual is really good on customer service and fair claims practices. 

If he didn't hit another car, what do they think he hit?  Since he is admitting he was at fault in an accident, your collision coverage should be in effect.  I don't think it should even matter what he hit (vehicle, tree, etc).  The whole situation just sounds suspect.  I would definitely complain to speak to a manager, and then promptly switch insurance companies once this is settled. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Re: OT - totalled car

Thank you, memes!  I looked at the mass.gov website and it looks like the DOI is a good place to start.

Thank you all so much for any advice and for your support.  I keep thinking that I am fine with this and we'll just move passed it, but then I get upset all over again.  We had to spend so much for the rental car, then to get a car fixed, and now his insurance rates are going way up.  We feel so helpless!  Well, I am going to try to stop posting about it because I think I could fo on forever!  I can't stop thinking about it.  Hopefully I will have a great update for you someday, but for now I will drop it.