potty training - outside the house

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

Re: potty training - outside the house

Maybe I could get her one of those crazy Japanese toilet sounds keychains

http://asiajin.com/blog/2009/11/18/fake-toilet-flushing-sound-keychain-meets-characters/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

In Response to Re: potty training - outside the house:
    [QUOTE] (And before anyone get's on me for ADA stuff, I can tell you from personal experience having been in a body brace for months and needing ADA compliant facilities & bathrooms are not designed properly-why oh why are the toilet paper dispensers basically on the ground?)
    Posted by KAM2007[/QUOTE]

When I was pregnant I got stuck on the toilet at Home Depot. It was horrible.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KAM2007. Show KAM2007's posts

ha ha ha! Lemon-I want to met up and have a glass of wine and hear some of your stories in person...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

People always think that until they meet me. Then they just want me to shut up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from medfordcc. Show medfordcc's posts

You could get this: http://www.flush-stopper.com/index.html
    Although I'm not sure why when apparently post it notes work.

So... how did you get off the toilet at Home Depot?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Desi17. Show Desi17's posts

lemon,

my daughter was the exact same way! I was just persistant with it and everytime we were out I made sure to bring her to the bathroom with me, even if she didnt have to go, I showed her that I went. One time we were out having lunch as a family and she had to go, I brought her to the restroom and she was screaming bloody murder, she ended up going in her underwear in the stall...she hated that feeling, lol.  After that episode, I was successful at putting her on at various times and she finally became comfortable with it. She definitely hates the loud flush and the hand dryer, she always covers her ears, but she isn't afraid to go out in public restrooms anymore.