PSA - 20% off Britax Car Seats on Amazon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

PSA - 20% off Britax Car Seats on Amazon

I just received an email from Amazon regarding 20% off Britax Car Seats.  The link is below...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_46160_19487580_pe_00_head/?docId=1000661501&ie=UTF8

Hope this helps!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

Re: PSA - 20% off Britax Car Seats on Amazon

FYI -- if you're buying a Boulevard, you might want to look up the model on Britax's website. I bought one on sale at Albee Baby and found later that it was an older, discontinued model, so I couldn't buy a spare cover for it. (Also -- the Boulevard is a total pain to try to clean)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lostgrouse. Show Lostgrouse's posts

We bought a Frontier which is awesome (but not convertible) from Amazon during their last Britax sale.  That one was pretty easy to clean as I had to do it right after we took it out of the box and DD threw up on it.  Awesome!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

The Boulevard has a weird extra wing that is supposed to provide extra side impact protection. But it's just a plastic flap covered by a (very fragile) styrofoam flap, so I can't imagine it would do much. I wish I'd gotten the roundabout instead. Or something from trusty ol' Graco. But noooo, I just had to have the Britax.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jewelsagem. Show jewelsagem's posts

Thanks for posting this!  Very timely for lots of us I'm sure!