Recommend Day Care Braintree

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marylp. Show marylp's posts

Recommend Day Care Braintree

Looking for childcare for my 2 year old. Any recommendations for day care in Braintree area - can be center or in home?
    Thank you!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gobbledygook. Show Gobbledygook's posts

Re: Recommend Day Care Braintree

This was quite a while ago, but I used Rainbow's End in Braintree and was very happy there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lissafro. Show lissafro's posts

The Kinder Care is great.  pricey, but great. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EveysMom. Show EveysMom's posts

We go to Jack N Jill and love it. Started her when dd was 15 months after being at Kindercare. We love the teachers and the program. They have two locations in Quincy, one in Marina Bay and one in West Quincy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newcarsmelly. Show newcarsmelly's posts

my dd goes to Bright Horizons (they have two locations in Braintree). Def. on the pricey-er side - but we feel it's been worth. I really can't say enough great things about them. I toured Hugs Plus - which was my second choice. I've also heard great things about Jack and Jill - a friend of mine sends her son there. Best of luck!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from marylp. Show marylp's posts

In Response to Recommend Day Care Braintree:
    [QUOTE]Looking for childcare for my 2 year old. Any recommendations for day care in Braintree area - can be center or in home? Thank you!
    Posted by marylp[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from marylp. Show marylp's posts

thanks everyone for suggestions. I have also been considering Goddard School in Braintree. Any one have feedback on ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nene72. Show nene72's posts

My DD has been going to the Goddard since November.  She's in the infant room so I don't have any information in particular about the older classrooms.  If you're interested, it's definately worth a tour.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from marylp. Show marylp's posts

In Response to Re: Recommend Day Care Braintree:
    [QUOTE]My DD has been going to the Goddard since November.  She's in the infant room so I don't have any information in particular about the older classrooms.  If you're interested, it's definately worth a tour.
    Posted by nene72[/QUOTE]

thank you - was wondering if they are responsive when you call to check in on her? It may be because it's vacation time, but I am gettting discouraged as they do not return my phone calls re: questions I have on timing of having my son possibly start there.
    thanks again

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nene72. Show nene72's posts

I'm sorry that you're having trouble getting through.  I typically don't leave a message if I were to check in on DD, I just call back (but that's more a function of my personality).  The person who is in charge of admissions was placed on unexpected bedrest but that does not excuse anyone not returning your call.  If you message me, I can give your information to the director or the owner and ask them to call you back but I completelly understand feeling discouraged by your experience.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhavey. Show lhavey's posts

My DS has been going to Greater Quincy Childcare since he was 3 months old and we love it.  It is close to the Braintree Plaza and highway and more importantly, DS has really thrived while he has been there. Last night he actually wanted to stay longer when I picked him up because he was having so much fun!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVF123. Show MVF123's posts

Anyone here can recommend HugsPlus in Braintree?

I would start a new topic, but since it is in Braintree area....

Sections
Shortcuts