Silly Question - Infant Leather Jacket?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micromom. Show Micromom's posts

Silly Question - Infant Leather Jacket?

Slightly silly question, but a friend's infant son has undergone multiple heart surgeries recently.  He's proving himself to be a tough little guy and I thought it might be fun to find him a tiny leather jacket (he's about 6 months old).  

Initial Google searches have shown it to be a surprisingly elusive item.  Any suggestions on where I might look?

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Re: Silly Question - Infant Leather Jacket?

This just may be THE most random post ever... but it's also a very sweet idea :o)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Liv22. Show Liv22's posts

Did you try Ebay? That site is blocked here at work, but it's amazing what people will sell on there. I think that is so funny!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from amy-lynn. Show amy-lynn's posts

Etsy might be anthoer place to look - people make and sell all kinds of random things there. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I found one on ebay.  Can't seem to post a link the right way..lovey BDC.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NICE-Harley-Davidson-Warner-Bros-Taz-Road-Hog-Kid-Infant-leather-Jacket-18M-/251099077573?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a76abdbc5

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micromom. Show Micromom's posts

I knew I could count on you all to appreciate the idea and help out, thanks everyone!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from misslily. Show misslily's posts

Have you tried Baby Gap? They have some fairly "grown up" items for babies. July may be early for leather jackets, but once the Fall stuff comes in, you may find one there.

Edit: I've looked everywhere! I see lots of jean jackets, but no leather so far.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Effrontery. Show Effrontery's posts

You can get them at the Harley Davidson stores or websites, but they are expensive $40+ depending on style.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KAM2007. Show KAM2007's posts

DS had one! It was pleather though...Kenneth Cole made it. I think it's a little big for a 6 mo old other wise I'd mail it to you! It's super cute. I know it was purchased at TJMaxx/Marshalls....so browse those stores and you might score.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from quadgirl1234. Show quadgirl1234's posts

Last night I was on craigslist under boston, baby and kids and saw a leather jacket on there.  I think they said it had never been worn.  That is another place to try to!