Trader Joes complaint

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miss-cellaneousJones. Show miss-cellaneousJones's posts

Trader Joes complaint

DH and I frequent Trader Joes approximately once a month. We like to replenish our wine supply during these visits. I was disturbed to discover during a recent visit that their carriages (as you MA people call them) are too small to fit DS's carseat in???! I tried all differenct angles to no avail...bummer. Since it was just me with DS in tow there I was lugging all 16 pounds of him PLUS the weight of his carseat around the store holding a basket in the other hand full of 8-10 bottles of wine - no need for a workout that day! Once I was there I was determined :) I'm not about to pull out the stroller for the grocery store?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KT75. Show KT75's posts

Re: Trader Joes complaint

I actually found it easier when doing smaller shopping trips to use my stroller.  I have bag clips that goon my stroller handle and I would hang my re-useable bags there.  I'd fill the bags as I go, empty to pay, and then re-pack.  The only issue is it does not work for really heavy shopping the carriage could tip!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

I always kept a carrier (bjorn or babytrekker) in the trunk for such eventualities.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SarahInActon. Show SarahInActon's posts

Me too, I have a bunch of ring slings and two mei tais and a moby.  LIFESAVERS!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miss-cellaneousJones. Show miss-cellaneousJones's posts

Good idea on the carrier and/or sling....I have both and haven't yet used either! I better get on that before he gets too big. Putting them in the car tonight! Thanks ladies

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

In Response to Re: Trader Joes complaint:
    Me too, I have a bunch of ring slings and two mei tais and a moby.  LIFESAVERS!
    Posted by SarahInActon

You could go into business as a babywalker -- just hang six or seven of them off you like a possum.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SarahInActon. Show SarahInActon's posts

I have always been fascinated by the youtube videos demonstrating how to get two kids strapped to oneself at the same time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

In Response to Re: Trader Joes complaint:
    I have always been fascinated by the youtube videos demonstrating how to get two kids strapped to oneself at the same time.
    Posted by SarahInActon

I could imagine doing one on front and one on back in soft structured carriers, but I never got the hang of even one in a sling. I could have tucked one cross-cradle into each side of the moby. Getting them out might have been more of a problem.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rysmom. Show rysmom's posts

We ran into the same issue at Sam's Club of all places.  I noticed one of the grocery stores near us has the small seats too.

Sections
Shortcuts