birth announcements

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

birth announcements

Can anyone recommend a place to order birth announcements that is reasonably priced?  I need about 75 or so.  Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FriarGirl03. Show FriarGirl03's posts

Re: birth announcements

My new favorite site for that kind of stuff is Tiny Prints. It's run by Wedding Paper Divas. I just ordered the cutest invitations from there, but they do birth announcements too. For 35 cents plus the cost of postage, they mailed my invitations to all my guests. I don't know if they offer the same service for announcements, but what a huge time-saver!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MM379. Show MM379's posts

Wed, I used mixbook - there was a groupon a while back that KT had recommended. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I've had excellent experiences with Invitation Consultants and would definitely go with them for anything like this (they do a lot more than invitations).  They have an amazing selection with a wide array of quality and prices, but even their cheapest things are very nice imo.  You'll notice you can search by price (and other criteria) on the left.

Here's their baby department

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from quadgirl1234. Show quadgirl1234's posts

I used shutterfly for my DD and will use them again when DS is born.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from misslily. Show misslily's posts

got ours at finestationery.com.  They have all different price ranges and lots of styles.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GC1016. Show GC1016's posts

I second Tiny Prints.  Great products and their customer service is outstanding -- our Christmas cards came with a small number scored incorrectly so they didn't fold, and they reimbursed me for the defective ones and gave me a coupon for a future order.  I found the on-line design tool great. 

Oh, and if you load and save a project, you'll often get an e-mail with a 10-20% off coupon code if you complete and order from that project. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

I like Tiny Prints as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

We just used Tiny prints for DS's announcement. They came out pretty nice, we did the cheapest option and they were fine. Some of the cards can be pretty pricey.  We had a 20 voucher from zulilly, so we had a big discount.  
      Lots of online places have coupon codes, so google that before you place your order, you may get free shipping or something. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kiwigal. Show kiwigal's posts

I'll add my recommendation for Tiny Prints as well. We did our Christmas cards through them this year and we were thrilled at how they came out. And, we definitely chose the budget option.

Another suggestion if you want to kill some time oogling amazing birth announcements is to check out Etsy. Etsy also has the "alchemy" option where you post what you want and the price you're willing to pay and artists come back with a proposal within your parameters. I've gotten some cool stuff using that feature before.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Ooh, that's cool, Kiwi!  I use Etsy a lot but never noticed that feature.  Great thing to know about!

I got my crib bedding through Etsy - it's fun to pretty much be able to design your own bedding, and for the same price that you'd pay for something in a store!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wedoct09. Show wedoct09's posts

Thanks for all your ideas, I will check out some of these places and also TinyPrints again.  I had looked there and the ones I liked were over $2 each, I must have expensive taste!  :)  

I didn't know you could name your price on Etsy and see what they come back with, either.  Good to know!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kiwigal. Show kiwigal's posts

OOPS...my bad. Etsy has phased out the old alchemy and is looking to replce it with something else. Bummer.

http://www.etsy.com/storque/etsy-news/tech-update-alchemy-is-taking-a-rest-12199/

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichelleandtheBoys. Show MichelleandtheBoys's posts

Love Tiny Prints...I used them for Christmas cards the past two years.  

I used this site for birth announcements years ago, which I also love:

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hotcinnababy. Show hotcinnababy's posts

I like Tiny Prints as well (maybe had 6 invites/annoucnements made there).  In the fall, FedEx said they delivered my daughter's b-day invites but they were no where to be found.  I contacted FedEx and they said they delivered them.  I called Tiny Prints and they re-printed and expressed my order and I had it within 2 days.  Interestingly enough, I also got that box that FedEx said they delivered on the same day so ended up with a double order, but it proved that Tiny Prints customer service was great.  I get compliements on the cards each time, and I love that they are matte finish, I'm not into the shiny prints that I've gotten from Shutterfly - I used to use them all the time, but have found that overtime the photos fade, so they weren't right for me for birth announcements that I kind of wanted to last forever.

Sections
Shortcuts