Chicco Keyfit or Gracco Snugride

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Re: Chicco Keyfit or Gracco Snugride

Does anyone else have trouble loosening the straps on the Graco Snugride??  I have one with front adjust, but sometimes I can not get the straps to loosen, usually when taking DD out.  So annoying!  (Overall we like the seat though.)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LowellwTwins. Show LowellwTwins's posts

In Response to Re: Chicco Keyfit or Gracco Snugride:
    [QUOTE]Lowell, I hope I am wrong here for your sake, but I was of the understanding the Snap n Go doesn't take Chicco... I could  be wrong!  You may want to call buy buy baby and ask.
    Posted by MM379[/QUOTE]

It does list instructions for the Chicco in the instruction manual. It doesn't quite lock in the same way the other brands do, but if you use the straps, it works okay. I also have friends with the single and they haven't had any trouble. 

I found this super helpful YouTube video some mom made. I think her snap n go is a slightly older model than mine, but you'll all get the idea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khgDcaOHXOI

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CookieM. Show CookieM's posts

I called the Chicco people the other day.  They said their version of the snap & go (Keyfit Caddy) will be available "in the Fall."  Whatever that means...  Bummer that the ads are out almost six months in advance.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from minipup. Show minipup's posts

You mean this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/newyorkfamilymag/5657607733/

I am so excited for this to come out!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CookieM. Show CookieM's posts

The Chicco Keyfit Caddy is now out, and available.  I picked 2 up yesterday.  One for me (DS is 7 weeks today) and one for my sister, (Nephew is 6 days old).  DH didn't get the "hint" that some assembly is required, so I'll be opening the box shortly, to take a run at it.  I really like the travel system, but with the double-mastectomy two weeks ago, it's a little less manageable than I would like.  I'm so excited to give it a try.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc95. Show tc95's posts

Hi Cookie, can you tell me where you got the Keyfit Caddy?  I just registered at Babies R Us a few days ago and they didn't have it.

Hope you are recovering nicely from your surgery, it still amazes me that you successfully juggled cancer treatment and pregnancy at the same time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CookieM. Show CookieM's posts

Hi TC,

Thanks for your kind words.  It sounded a lot harder than it was!  Buy Buy Baby in Nashua NH had 7 in stock when I was there Monday.  (Don't forget your 20% coupon!)  I think this really just hit the market, because the Chicco website only directs you to a couple of online retailers (none of which I had ever heard of).  I can't imagine that BRU will be too far behind.  They'll probably have it soon. 

I did just take it out for a spin around the lake.  It's all it was advertised to be, so I'm very happy.  Good luck!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from itsallnew. Show itsallnew's posts

You're right Cookie- I signed up to get the e-mail from Chicco on their website and I received the "Keyfit Caddy launch" email on Sept. 7th.  The e-mail just sent me a link to the Chicco website that lists these online stores:

http://www.chiccousa.com/keyfit-caddy/purchase.aspx

I did a quick search on amazon, and it seems to be available there too, so tc if you are registering with amazon as well, you could probably add it to your registry. 

http://www.amazon.com/Chicco-chicco-keyfit-caddy/dp/B005JDOYF0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316007737&sr=8-1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ladeeda2. Show ladeeda2's posts

we looked at both of these pretty intensely when we were pregnant... we ended up going with the chicco... mostly due to the fact that we liked the color combos they offered a lot better... honestly, there seemed to be very little difference between the two... both awesome systems.  we did also get a baby trend snap-n-go as well which has been incredibly useful. in fact, we use that about 90% of the time... the "big" stroller comes out mostly when we go on walks (it has better traction) or away for the day (you can take out the bucket seat and lie down the stroller seat to a sleeping space for baby while on the go. it also offers much better sun protection with the double canopy.)  really- just choose whichever you like best or is on sale... you won't be disappointed.  best of luck with the little one!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc95. Show tc95's posts

Wow, some-guy, could you be a little more obnoxious?  Silly 'mom'-to-be that I am, I assumed that ladeeda meant that between 2 very comparable and highly rated brands, she chose the more asthetically pleasing. Why would you assume she sacrificed safety for a better color?  that's a thought process worth exploring.

Sections
Shortcuts