December 2013 pregnancy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovebeagles. Show ilovebeagles's posts

December 2013 pregnancy

Hello ladies,

I am now 23 weeks and feeling great. Baby is kicking up a storm and my belly has definitely popped out!! I am petite (size 2(prior to pregnancy and 5'1) so my belly has nowhere to go but out! lol 

I will be waddling for sure by the end of this. We started the nursery last weekend, which is super exciting, but mostly everything is in boxes and not finished in any way, shape or form, while DH does some construction in the room. 

How is everyone else feeling? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

Re: December 2013 pregnancy

I'll be 26 weeks tomorrow and as of today I have less than 100 days left. Holy crap! Where did the time go?? I did the glucose test yesterday morning and I am going with the no news is good news approach with my results. We have a crib (still in a box) and this weekend I am going to check out a small bookcase I found on CL. It's three shelves which I figure should be enough room. It looks like it'll match the color of the wood that the crib is in or atleast be a close enough match.

It's fun at night when I am sitting on the couch and she kicks my arm up by my ribs. But she hasn't done it long enough yet for DH to feel. She's still fairly quiet overall though, I can sleep through the night without any 3am dance parties but I do toss and turn more now because my hips hurt. I do kind of like my little belly too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from annoyedbride07. Show annoyedbride07's posts

I'm so mad and just need to vent!!!  I'm 37 weeks.  We are not finding out the gender.

Went in for my appointment the other day, nurse who I've never seen before says, "You're having a boy? Sign this paperwork for circumcision."  I said, "we are not finding out the sex...."  The nurse just stared at me silently with this blank look.

So almost had it be a surprise.  I guess I'm so mad because lady obvsiously didn't even look at the chart.  So frustrating.  And I had been convinced it was a girl.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovebeagles. Show ilovebeagles's posts

That stinks!! I am so sorry your surprise got ruined! 

Sections
Shortcuts