December Pregnancy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

Re: December Pregnancy

LLE - so happy to hear about your girl!  DD was all over the place during my u/s too.  My husband worked hard at entertaining her!

Luv - Congratulations on your bfp.

Wow, round 2 for many of us.  As my belly is getting bigger and I am now 20 weeks, I CANNOT imagine how we are going to do two!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dz76. Show dz76's posts

Luck - You can do it.  Life will be crazy for a while as everyone/everything settles into your new normal.  As you know from having one, if your child is loved, feed, clothed and clean(ish), you are doing a great job.  Everything else is really rather unimportant. 

Of course, I wouldn't currently let anyone into my toy store, I mean kitchen and DH and I have almost no clean clothes but we're surviving the holidays with everyone having colds with a smile on our face, mostly.  :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

The only thing calming me down today is reading all the words of wisdom from all of you ladies!  I don't know if it's pregancy, holiday aftermath, living with in-laws, or a combination but I have been an emotional wreck for about a week! 

Ok, I just went back to the blog I wrote last time I was pregnant, and at 8 weeks (which I think I'm almost at?) it says, "Mood swings.  I get very aggravated very quickly, then can swing to being teary," and "Pure, bone-deep, unavoidable exhaustion.  At about 2pm, I get so awesomely tired that it is physically painful to be at my desk."  So maybe it all is the pregnancy.  Yesterday around 2:30 I had to go to my car and take a 30 minute nap!  In the parking garage!  I was literally nodding off at my desk, while trying to work.  I don't think anyone noticed I snuck out.

Anyway, being able to come to these forums, even if I don't post, is very calming to me.  Thanks, all!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Arcain. Show Arcain's posts

LLE - Congrats on your little girl!

Boston - Good luck with the last couple weeks!

Poppy - Glad the boards give you some relief. I remember feeling that way around the same time as you. We were on vacation with DH's family a couple of those weekends and every afternoon I had to go to my room to rest (and often cry for no reason, too). Hope the tiredness and emotions ease up soon -- mine were much better as I approached the second tri.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

Now I know I was not the only one who was crying for no reason!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizinboston. Show lizinboston's posts

Has anyone else experienced lower back pain during pregnancy? I am 10 weeks and today I was feeling quick, sharp pains in the middle of my lower back. They aren't unbearable, but not fun either! Anyone else have problems with this?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lissafro. Show lissafro's posts

Speaking of crying, I maintain it was partly due to being weakened by 3.5 days of anything I put in my body running out of it/coming back up, but I watched Bridesmaids the other day and bawled at the part where she is watching Wilson float away in Castaway.  I mean, crying at that part when you're actually watching Castaway makes sense because it's sad but I was like sobbing uncontrollably, gasping for air, wracking sobs for 15 minutes because of that stupid scene in Bridesmaids haha.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rama8677. Show rama8677's posts

Add me to the list of super emotional women on these boards! I have been extremely irritable lately, with isolated periods of crying. Hopefully my hormones will settle after the first trimester. I had my u/s today and it went great, what a relief! Baby was measuring 8 weeks with a HB of 170. My first appointment with my doctor is next week. It's starting to feel real. We are thinking of telling a few people this weekend, which will make it even more real....crazy! Happy new year to all!