Doctor Recommendations: Milford, MA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from June09. Show June09's posts

Doctor Recommendations: Milford, MA

Hi. I am moving to the Milford area at the end of the month. I am currently 27 weeks and my current doctor is on the South Shore. I need to decide if I want to swich doctors, or stay at my current practice and deliver at South Shore Hospital. My doctor is not really worried about me getting to the hospital on time, she's more concerned about me trucking out there for the weekly appointments toward the end of my pregnancy.

If I decide to change I would need to deliver at either Milford Regional or Metrowest Medical Center. Does anyone have any recommendations for an OB/GYN in the Milford and/or Framingham areas?

Whether or not I switch, I also need to find a pediatrician in the Milford/Framingham area. If anyone lives in that area and can recommend a pediatrician, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vlee77. Show vlee77's posts

Re: Doctor Recommendations: Milford, MA

Dr. Melissa Mead at Caring for Women. When I moved to Milford, she came very highly recommended from a family member. I have an 18-month-old and saw Dr. Mead for the whole pregnancy. Very happy with her and the rest of the staff. I delivered at Milford Regional Medical Center and had a great experience. We're moving out of the area in about a month (closer to our jobs), and I'm disappointed that I have to find a new practice and hospital for Baby #2 due in June! (Going for my first prenatal visit next week at Caring for Women and hoping they can recommend someone in my new town!) And there ARE a lot of appointments near the end, so it would be nice to not have to travel too far (traffic!). Good luck!