Due dates

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Due dates

Someone mentioned starting a thread about due dates, so here we go!

I feel like there are so many of you who are past due or due any second and I can't keep track!  I hope you'll share.

I had my first ultrasound today and found out the baby is due 2/22/11.  Nice number!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PugsandKisses. Show PugsandKisses's posts

Re: Due dates

Same as Fram -- 2/22/11!  :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from June08bride. Show June08bride's posts

Due 1/12/11, but I will be a scheduled c section...still waiting on the date, kinda wishing it was a December baby!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

Due October 4, 2010.  (My b'day is Oct 3!)  Was thinking all along that I wouldn't mind a week or two early...  but I just looked at my sick/vacation time available and how the winter holidays fall... and actually if he could come a week late... that would be perfect!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lostgrouse. Show Lostgrouse's posts

October 3, 2010!  Happy birthday to IPW!

DD came on her due date, so for some reason I just expect this little guy to do the same!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Thanks for starting this Fram!  It was me who said my memory is so bad I cannot remember how far along everyone is...

Mine is either 10/13/10 or 10/17/10 - I've heard both.  I think someone's bday is right around there... Fram's, maybe?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnnFox8011. Show AnnFox8011's posts

September 18 or 21, 2010 :) Right around my 3.5 -year-old daughter's first day of preschool! Oh dear...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvRIboy. Show luvRIboy's posts

11/7/10...can't wait!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiveLoveLearnEnjoy. Show LiveLoveLearnEnjoy's posts

September 1, 2010 over here!!  Thanks for starting this Fram! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from medfordcc. Show medfordcc's posts

July 24, 2010.  Hey, wait a minute... that was last week...  :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MM379. Show MM379's posts

3.12.11 - will have scheduled c-section a week before.  DH and DS are both December bdays and this one and I are both March!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scorpio75. Show Scorpio75's posts

IPW if it makes you feel any better my Mom's birthday is 11/16 and I am 11/17.  Oh and I got called the night of my birthday to go to my sister's to watch her son because she went into labor with #2.  I like celebrating with the family even if we are scattered.

Mom 11/16
    Me 11/17
    Niece (& Goddaughter) 11/18

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

Scorpio... I'd actually welcome him on my birthday!  My DH and his mom share the same bday, so it could become a neat tradition to continue.  However, I'm highly skeptical of that happening :-)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from evavase. Show evavase's posts

Hi All, 

Haven't posted in forever, but have had occasionally been reading.  Sounds like everyone is doing well.  Due date is 9/14/10.  

Since hitting 8 months, it's been getting more and more difficult-- anyone else feel this way?!  I can't imagine what it will be like towards the end.  AUGH!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from luckinlife. Show luckinlife's posts

October 18th!

Eva - I noticed for the first time last night that I am actually having a harder time rolling over.  I imagine things are going to get worse! :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Yay for October babies! I am 10/20...82 that is :) Your guy's babies will be FANTASTIC! :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GC1016. Show GC1016's posts

September 16th -- 7 weeks from today!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lemonmelon. Show lemonmelon's posts

GC! SO soon!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IPWBride. Show IPWBride's posts

LIL and Eva... yes... getting up from bed is becoming quite difficult.  I told DH this morning that I needed to install a bar above the bed to help me.  Seems I have NO abdominal muscles left to pull me up :-)  Or, he could just give me the 'ole heave ho!

What a nice mix of dues dates we have on this board!!  Will keep us all busy :-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from canukgrl. Show canukgrl's posts

August 22 for me, but having some complications (Polyhydramnios - excess amniotic fluid) and expect to be induced no later than August 15-16, if not before.  Regardless, he's coming soon!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from poupee-boston. Show poupee-boston's posts

Expected November 23, 2010. And same here IPW and Scorpio, my birthday is close to my due date, on 11/27!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from betty7. Show betty7's posts

I'm due 11/23 as well! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

I think I feel good about posting this now and I love my due date!

4/11/11! :-)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbg109. Show mbg109's posts

Thanks Silver-- I almost forgot about this discussion thread!  I feel good about posting at this point too: due 3/18/11.  (I fully intend to attend all the St. Patrick's Day activities, despite my anticipated girth.) 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonslp. Show bostonslp's posts

I may have lied in another post (that I was not pregnant yet) but it was only because I had not told a few friends that I know are on these boards and I wanted them to find out in person. 

Now that they know, I feel comfortable saying that my due date is 3/28/11  :)